ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State vs Penn State (Hockey), plus the game with North Dakota

RGWhirly

Jul 30, 2017
Leading into big home series, Penn State has a 9 pt lead over Ohio State (with 2 games in hand). Would be nice to see boys get the max 6 pts and extend that lead to 15 pts (still with 2 games in hand). Would mean Ohio State would need 5 more wins than Penn State over remaining B1G schedule just to break even.

Also, anyone see the announcement that Penn State is going to play North Dakota in Nashville next season. That is pretty cool.

Leading into big home series, Penn State has a 9 pt lead over Ohio State (with 2 games in hand). Would be nice to see boys get the max 6 pts and extend that lead to 15 pts (still with 2 games in hand). Would mean Ohio State would need 5 more wins than Penn State over remaining B1G schedule just to break even.

Also, anyone see the announcement that Penn State is going to play North Dakota in Nashville next season. That is pretty cool.
PSU has really had a tough time at home against tOSU. I think that changes this weekend. I am very much looking forward to going to the Pegula for those games.

Yeah - immediately thought cool, “I’m going to Nashville to watch hockey” but then I checked the football schedule and saw we play Iowa at home that day. Oh well.

Reactions: mn78psu83
Yeah - immediately thought cool, “I’m going to Nashville to watch hockey” but then I checked the football schedule and saw we play Iowa at home that day. Oh well.

I will probably go to Nashville, as that is a unique trip. I can see Iowa come to town again down the road.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT