ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State RB Mike Weber

Transitions usually lead to a lot of people moving on in a different direction. I think this was a good move for Weber. He rebounded from last year's injury and the loss of his starting spot to Dobbins. He wasn't going to improve his position by staying another year.

Weber grill

57702_h.jpg

:confused:

He was ever guy they wouldn't let out of his commitment. Thought he was a very solid player and was compared to Zeke before Dobbins arrived. Happy to see him go.

Haskins replied to Weber’s tweet asking him to stay another year, many OSU homers think this means Haskins is coming back. Seems more like he is trolling OSU fans, but we shall see. Some hope Haskins leaves so they don’t lose Tate, as they think he will transfer if Haskins returns.

I'm not sure if it was him or not, but was he the guy that Barkley had a bet with along with Guice for most yardage?

Haskins replied to Weber’s tweet asking him to stay another year, many OSU homers think this means Haskins is coming back. Seems more like he is trolling OSU fans, but we shall see. Some hope Haskins leaves so they don’t lose Tate, as they think he will transfer if Haskins returns.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'd rather face Haskins again next year than the kid backing him up - Martell. I think our defensive schemes match up pretty well with Haskins rather than Martell who is extremely dangerous with his legs.

If it wasn't for our secondary's inability to tackle we would've handed Haskins his worst game of the season. Of all the teams OSU faced last year, I thought Pry had the best game plan of any D-Coordinator.

Is he playing in the rose bowl?
Yes, he is playing in the Rose Bowl. Has to "finish what his brothers started". OSU fan comments I have read think he is making a mistake. Call him 4th or 5th round take at best.

NO.

Because Roses are inherently racist. With the privileged red and white roses standing in dominion over their oppressed flowers of color.

And the florists? Oy vey!!! Always putting those red and white roses right up in the front of the display - - - - - and the black ones half-hidden in the back of the bus, er - I mean case.

And why are you only asking if the Black Kid(s) are playing?
Are they supposed to have some sort of "obligation" to their masters.... like modern-day slaves?
Why is it ok for white kids to pick and choose if they will play or not..... but you - you racist hump - just "have to know" if some black kid is going to exercise his free will?

You ought to be ashamed - but I doubt if your blatant racism allows you to recognize your pathetic viewpoints.

th
;)

Either way OSU remains elite @ QB.

Fields is going to OSU Dicklaney the fixer has already set up the limo ride from Athens to Columbus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT