ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State - Michigan game thread

sss

Jun 5, 2001
Has any guy with 4 sacks ever received more hype than winovich? You would think this guy is going to win DPOY in the big10.
I’ll answe my own question, that LB/S Peppers who was voted DPOY.

He's arrogant, mouthy, and has long blonde hair, longer than most of the meatchicken cheerleaders. Whose surprised? Very easy to despise him.
We would like him a lot better if he played for PSU.

The guy might be an arse but he's a very good player. There's a reason why he's All BiG and a possible 1st round draft pick.

The guy might be an arse but he's a very good player. There's a reason why he's All BiG and a possible 1st round draft pick.

I wouldn’t am glad he isn’t on our team.
He’s overrated and his go to move is a cheap shot in the back or knees.
He’ll be a huge bust if anyone drafts him before round 4.

Not true. Name the last arrogant, mouthy PSU player? I cringed when Pat taunted the RU faithful last weekend. Act like you expect to win and dominate.

Not true. Name the last arrogant, mouthy PSU player? I cringed when Pat taunted the RU faithful last weekend. Act like you expect to win and dominate.

Chase would be loved here. There's no way to spin that. This isn't 1980. Trace doing the cocky baseball swing after big plays would have gotten him run out of town 10-20 years ago and now he's embraced. That's not acting "like you expect to win and dominate" but few take issue with it.

When it's OUR guy we're okay with it. Chase isn't a bad guy. I don't think he's as good as the hype but he's a great college football player that has continually improved. He's not going to win DPOY but he's the leader of that defense. Sometimes the leader gets more credit and that's not a bad thing.

Over and under on how many times Meyer pinched IT?

mileycyrusdivas_500_121712.jpg

I'm not talking about whether he liked or would be liked if he played on this team. He has 4 sacks!!!! And you would think he has 24 the way he is talked about. 1st round pick, let's see what happens when his tape is actually watched

Chase would be loved here. There's no way to spin that. This isn't 1980. Trace doing the cocky baseball swing after big plays would have gotten him run out of town 10-20 years ago and now he's embraced. That's not acting "like you expect to win and dominate" but few take issue with it.

When it's OUR guy we're okay with it. Chase isn't a bad guy. I don't think he's as good as the hype but he's a great college football player that has continually improved. He's not going to win DPOY but he's the leader of that defense. Sometimes the leader gets more credit and that's not a bad thing.
Yea.. sure, Trace / Chase, about the same level of cockiness. Good post..

Reactions: BBrown

What? That's complete bullish/t. Trace is one of the most respectful players when it comes to other teams. He's very humble. Homerun swing is his signature and has nothing to do with taunting the other team. Winobitch slanders other teams, taunts sidelines, takes cheap shots, and celebrates excessively. Again, I dare you to give me a name of a psu player in the past 10 years that came close to this asshat.

Winnovich is simply a douche, I won't comment on his talents since I don't watch enough Michigan games. If he really only has 4 sacks, then yes he is overrated......
Trace's Home Run swing is not mocking....Celebration is one thing, mocking your opponent is another...

What? That's complete bullish/t. Trace is one of the most respectful players when it comes to other teams. He's very humble. Homerun swing is his signature and has nothing to do with taunting the other team. Winobitch slanders other teams, taunts sidelines, takes cheap shots, and celebrates excessively. Again, I dare you to give me a name of a psu player in the past 10 years that came close to this asshat.

Make it 50 years. Still no one close.

Other teams clearly don't agree. I never said Trace was "as cocky" but he is cocky. Not being able to admit that just shows your bias. I'm not even saying it's a bad thing. You can state otherwise all you want. If Chase was here you'd love him

I'm not talking about whether he liked or would be liked if he played on this team. He has 4 sacks!!!! And you would think he has 24 the way he is talked about. 1st round pick, let's see what happens when his tape is actually watched

I agree that he's overrated and I don't believe he's a first round pick. Not convinced he's even a second day pick. You're making too much out of 4 sacks though. He's very productive. Sacks alone don't define a player. And, he's hyped because he's the leader not because he's the best player on that defense. I don't even think Chase or his family/friends would claim he's their best player.

Other teams clearly don't agree. I never said Trace was "as cocky" but he is cocky. Not being able to admit that just shows your bias. I'm not even saying it's a bad thing. You can state otherwise all you want. If Chase was here you'd love him

The Michigan revenge tour seems to be the only ones that have a problem with it, which tells you all you need to know

than winovich? You would think this guy is going to win DPOY in the big10.
I’ll answe my own question, that LB/S Peppers who was voted DPOY.

Yes, Rashan Gary, who is even less productive

Winnovich is simply a douche, I won't comment on his talents since I don't watch enough Michigan games. If he really only has 4 sacks, then yes he is overrated......
Trace's Home Run swing is not mocking....Celebration is one thing, mocking your opponent is another...
Yes, he has a limited number of sacks but watch how much attention he gets from the other team - he creates probably more havoc than maybe any DL in CF. Watch the double teams on him today leaving the other DL free. Stats are sometimes very misleading.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Who changed the title to "game thread"? I'll have to delete my prior post since I don't intend to watch the lovefest.

I agree that he's overrated and I don't believe he's a first round pick. Not convinced he's even a second day pick. You're making too much out of 4 sacks though. He's very productive. Sacks alone don't define a player. And, he's hyped because he's the leader not because he's the best player on that defense. I don't even think Chase or his family/friends would claim he's their best player.

very similar to Fitz at NW was very hyped. never made it in NFL....but a coach like he played.

There’s a difference between cockiness and confidence. Trace is confident, but he’s not cocky.

Reactions: JJTopp99
And he wouldn’t be gushed about by the media if he played for us.

Reactions: sss
ADVERTISEMENT