ADVERTISEMENT

Revised: They LOST again!! Dook has now lost 3-straight to top #25 ranked teams this season sir!

Ah Dook. The team, because of their tremendous success, most of us hated in the 90s. They were to college hoops back then what Bama is to college football today, minus the many screams of cheating. I know I hated the Blue Devils simply because all they did was win. Still warms my heart to see them lose, even in 2021 and probably for the rest of my life.

• Love
Reactions: TheGLOV
Ah Dook. The team, because of their tremendous success, most of us hated in the 90s. They were to college hoops back then what Bama is to college football today, minus the many screams of cheating. I know I hated the Blue Devils simply because all they did was win. Still warms my heart to see them lose, even in 2021 and probably for the rest of my life.
Don’t count on it.

I believe that’s the transitive property, correct?
There used to be a website where you could put two teams in and it would go the necessary degrees of transitive propert separation to prove that some 2 win team was better than a 1 loss team.

OMG! How will I ever survive?

Little super-sensitive boy, isn't he??

Oh well, now back to our regularly scheduled programming! {Hating on dook}

:p

I feel sorry for anyone that hates like you do, especially something as trivial as a bball team. You should try directing your energies in a positive manner, but based on you many posts on this board I am wasting my time posting this. Maybe you should spend more energy rooting for the Tar Heels as they could use the help.

See you spent to much time and energy today hating on Duke instead of rooting for the Tar Heels and they lost again. I put the blame for that loss on you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: TheGLOV and ouirpsu
I feel sorry for anyone that hates like you do, especially something as trivial as a bball team. You should try directing your energies in a positive manner, but based on you many posts on this board I am wasting my time posting this. Maybe you should spend more energy rooting for the Tar Heels as they could use the help.

See you spent to much time and energy today hating on Duke instead of rooting for the Tar Heels and they lost again. I put the blame for that loss on you.

I see that hemorrhoids has side effects that affects ones' personality.

Try TUCKS medicated pads NoVa.

;) ;):cool:;);)

I put the loss on playing at team that had 3 seniors and two juniors starting.(and playing at home)

But that's just me.

:)

Was flipping between the Penn State game and this one - pretty fun matchup with Duke’s Jalen Johnson and Pitt’s Justin Champagnie. Jeff Capel is proving to be a pretty good hire for Pitt - they’re only a few years removed from going winless in the ACC.

Was flipping between the Penn State game and this one - pretty fun matchup with Duke’s Jalen Johnson and Pitt’s Justin Champagnie. Jeff Capel is proving to be a pretty good hire for Pitt - they’re only a few years removed from going winless in the ACC.
Capel is a better coach than player. And that’s coming from me!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT