Oh, Biden is screwed now. When former Walmart CEO says "the shortages are unlike anything he's seen" you're screwed! (link)

Cosmos

May 29, 2001
Last edited:

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Biden/Harris = Democrats = Economic malaise on steroids

interrobang

Aug 21, 2016

Why do we keep getting teased that vaccinations will get everything back to normal, only for the "experts" to then say "oh well that's not enough"

Last edited:

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
He's not talking Christmas. He's talking groceries for Thanksgiving! No way 'Build Back Better' is going to bail him out.

If you're planning a holiday feast, you may want to start grocery shopping now. That's because grocery stores across the country are seeing epic shortages of food items like meat, packaged snacks, dairy products, and coffee, and they're expected to remain in short supply at least through the holidays.

No way, guy.

It's Trump's fault - he left Biden in a horrible position.

I say so because I have a midwit IQ and I'm a complete piece of garbage.

I look like this, and my name is jersey.

Screenshot-2021-08-10-at-21.09.16.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Hotshoe and jjw165

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
No way, guy.

It's Trump's fault - he left Biden in a horrible position.

I say so because I have a midwit IQ and I'm a complete piece of garbage.

I look like this, and my name is jersey.

Screenshot-2021-08-10-at-21.09.16.jpg
A perfect representation of the failure of Democratic leadership.

Reactions: PSUEngineer89

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
He's not talking Christmas. He's talking groceries for Thanksgiving! No way 'Build Back Better' is going to bail him out.

If you're planning a holiday feast, you may want to start grocery shopping now. That's because grocery stores across the country are seeing epic shortages of food items like meat, packaged snacks, dairy products, and coffee, and they're expected to remain in short supply at least through the holidays.

Isn't Walmart the biggest pusher of imported Chinese junk in country?

dbbp

Apr 20, 2018
Pennsylvania
Made in the USA doesn't have this problem. Hopefully some USA companies can take back some of the market. Sure would be a shame if this really puts a hurting on China and Walmart aka “Chinatown”.