ADVERTISEMENT

Offseason Chatter

I hadn't heard he was going into the portal but based on what I was told involving his younger brother (I think Anthony), who was an incoming recruit and now may not be welcome, it isn't surprising.

Askren claiming on FRL that he’s heard rumors from 3 people that AJ Ferrari is going into the portal

giphy-downsized-large.gif

i've seen it all over the place. allusions to the story being "crazy" but nobody giving any details....

I think someone posted about it during WTTs. Ferrari was in the audience during the Stillwater Final X and had some sort of temper tantrum in the locker room at Gallagher.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
Iowa. Brands and company can cool that temper. Warner won't mind, the Brands would never recruit over anybody. AJ can learn to push, push, stall. He needs no fast twitch.

Go on, I'm listening....
IDK what happened in this instance. Just recalling that the Ferraris supposedly transferred to Bergen Catholic because Anthony got tossed from Blair for fighting.

That was before AJ committed to OKST and well before Anthony did.

But if AJ is the more stable of them ...

I know there was always speculation about Cenzos next destination, but it appears he has reposted a video from Mark Perry down at ASU. I do not know if it was ever declared where he was going

ADVERTISEMENT