ADVERTISEMENT

"OFFICIAL" Steelers thread

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC
Okay, let's try this, since it seemed to be an effective way to communicate about the Phillies during the season.

Great to see the rout of the Chiefs after a dismal performance vs the Iggles.

I liked Al Michael's point during the game -- with the current salary structure, teams have stars and then a bunch of rookies or lower paid guys. The teams that are successful are able to develop the rookies and also-rans into good, productive players.

Last night, due to injuries to starters, the Steelers brought in B.J. Finney at Guard to replace Ramone Foster, and Vince Williams at LB to replace Shazier. Both played very well.

I also like what appears to be more depth and talent in the secondary. This team could make a good run IMO.

Reactions: therod
Okay, let's try this, since it seemed to be an effective way to communicate about the Phillies during the season.

Great to see the rout of the Chiefs after a dismal performance vs the Iggles.

I liked Al Michael's point during the game -- with the current salary structure, teams have stars and then a bunch of rookies or lower paid guys. The teams that are successful are able to develop the rookies and also-rans into good, productive players.

Last night, due to injuries to starters, the Steelers brought in B.J. Finney at Guard to replace Ramone Foster, and Vince Williams at LB to replace Shazier. Both played very well.

I also like what appears to be more depth and talent in the secondary. This team could make a good run IMO.

I don't know if it was an anemic KC offense but that was the best I've seen the Steeler defense look in a long time.
They were flying to the ball like the days of a healthy Troy P.
And getting Laveon Bell back was big.

I like that they had some speed in the defensive backfield. Burns looks decent to me for a rookie.

Reactions: BBrown
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT