ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU -Wisconsin Game Thread

That has nothing to do with lining up under center. It has to do with having a 2nd string qb in and running a cute play when all you need to do is kneel on the ball.

Thank god that Wisky is a one dimensional kitten on offense. A half decent football team would have made it a one possession game with a minute and 30 secs left on the clock

Nice win. But hard to feel good after that ridiculous play. Was that a direct snap to Sanders? Why have Stevens at QB at that point? Stupid on so many levels
It was not a direct snap to Sanders...the center snapped it poorly.

Nice win. But hard to feel good after that ridiculous play. Was that a direct snap to Sanders? Why have Stevens at QB at that point? Stupid on so many levels
it was not a direct snap. Either Stevens got antsy worrying about a delay and the ball was snapped too soon, or Sanders was not supposed to come back.

Reactions: Obliviax
Me too. I honestly believe that James needs to take professional advice from a coaching great on how to close out games. He craps his pants under pressure.
Agree. He is a terrible in game coach especially in pressure situstions. Just horrid how pathetic we are at trying to close out games. Seemingly no clue.

11 carries, 9 yards. Trace is no longer a running threat. He is short stepping and can't cut. Love the guy, but apart from a surprise draw, he shouldn't be running this much.

No kneeling because we are trying to reduce the number of negative yardage plays that plagued Moorhead's offense? ;)

Reactions: psu skp
Could be they felt the running QB was a better choice to run the 4 minute offense, which isn't a bad decision IMHO. That said, all the changes at QB along with gadget plays sure seem to kill any continuity, something the offense desperately needs.

I'm glad we won and was happy with the defense, although gotta wonder what the outcome would have been if Wisconsin had its starting QB in.. Not that he's great, but certainly would have given them some more options.

Basic football. I get that is beyond your comprehension. When we lose you trumpet the “good” losses, and when we win (no matter how horribly the game has gone), you tout the W.
Whatbdifference did it make, oh Mr. Football God? If he knocked it down, we would have taken a knee. If he intercepted it, he got the interception and we took a knee. How is that basic football? If we needed to score again, then yes, he should have knocked it down for better field position, but we didn’t need field position. I love guys that spout off like they are all knowing but there’s no basis in reality for their argument.

Reactions: SEPATOPTEN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT