ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Ohio State game thread

Ah crap. Closer than I thought it would be. Need help on O.
If you ask any HONEST OSU fan, they'll tell you that PSU is always their biggest concern in the B1G. For whatever reason, PSU always gives OSU their best shot and toughest game in the BiG. Just the way it is. I have to believe that this would have been PSU's 1st loss if Clifford would have been healthy. I think the lack of a running game is what beat PSU in this one

I know this won’t fly here but I’m proud of how these kids fought. Everyone has them pegged to lose 51-7 after the Illinois game.

That hit in Iowa altered 2 games. It happens. I think this team closes out strong. This team lost because of a couple big plays that other teams in this conference can’t make.

probably the last post on this board. See you guys on the other side!!
Good game. It was close as I thought that it would be. Your kids played their hearts out. Won't be going to your new board. Good luck and it has been a pleasure most of the time.

He’s a f’ing terrible coach.
Of course he is, as are all coaches who lose any games. I have yet to see a message board that doesn’t blame every coach for every team that doesn’t go undefeated every year.

Pleasantly surprised with the outcome. Disappointed that it was basically there for the taking and the team couldn’t get it done.

Optimistic seeing the quality of play so drastically improved from last week. I think it’s reasonable to finish 3-1, maybe 4-0 if things break the team’s way.

Reactions: psu2016
Ohio State will lose three more games this year. I'm not impressed.
You guys have already lost three games. More to come. What a sore loser Who is going to beat the Bucks, Will learn from this believe that How many years have you GUYS lost three games or more

You guys have already lost three games. More to come. What a sore loser Who is going to beat the Bucks, Will learn from this believe that How many years have you GUYS lost three games or more
Yet you’re the one that comes on another team’s message board after a game that you won….what does that say about you? Hmm….

Reactions: psu00
I think they win out. Which means no one wins because the boo hoos will bitch about how Franklin cost them the playoffs with no backup, a poor Illinois game and a poor 4th down call against osu in a game they predicted we’d be blown out in.

Nobody else left on the schedule can move the ball like OSU does. That alone means we have a good chance to win out.

SC remaining healthy/improving health wise is VITAL. He's absolutely the key to the offense. Without a running game, he can't make a mistake though. That's a big ask vs the third most talented team in the country.

One thing I can say, none of the breaks went our way. Closest thing to a break we got was the misfire/wrong route on the one 4th down.

For all the kudos he gets, Day made some poor decisions tonight. His talent bailed him out.

But what is there to buy? I mean really think about it and keep in mind our administration and AD.
Dude where did day come from? What about this guys meteoric rise?
3Q1wMEK.jpg
Dudes are everywhere

Reactions: Omar81
Clifford looked healthier than I expected. As such, I'm generously upping my EOY prediction from 5-7 to 6-6.

so young brilliant face of the franchise professional inexpensive guys don’t exist? I just dont believe that
But you likely have to go through a bunch to find one. The last six hot prospects are now 136-137 as P5 coaches. Not a really promising stat for face of the franchise guys.

ADVERTISEMENT