ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - MSU Game Thread

For a patchwork OL MSU seems to not be experiencing any pressure. As a matter of fact their OL may be performing better than Penn State's.

Good I'm glad James got into CJ's ass there... Bench him for the rest of the game... This is not Penn State football get him off the field

69 needs to sit for a long time to think about what he did. Extreme stupidity. It can’t happen.

James is taking no prisoners anymore and I love it... I think he needs to do the same with his coaching staff which is marginal to say the least... And marginal is being generous for every position coach on this team

Reactions: ftlpsu
I am tired of watching this garbage defense. Let’s start a gofundme to bring Scrap back to State College.

Reactions: scrivener
Dantonio is the Bill Belichick of college football....makes you want to punch the wall when they show his smug mug...

Reactions: paws1957
What did Thorpe do? I saw the MSU player poking a finger in his face while he was sitting on his butt deep in the end zone.

I am tired of watching this garbage defense. Let’s start a gofundme to bring Scrap back to State College.
Pry is a super guy but I think I've seen enough to know that he's not Elite and I don't even think he's great... At best he's good

Reactions: RickinDayton
James is taking no prisoners anymore and I love it... I think he needs to do the same with his coaching staff which is marginal to say the least... And marginal is being generous for every position coach on this team
Amen - two weeks to prepare and we make how many mistakes? Terrible

F*ck. Week off. Home crowd. michigan state with injuries galore. We look like shit.

Similar to last year. Close loss to OSU then a less than inspired effort (so far) the next game against Michigan State.

PSU may get it together the rest of the game but these slow starts, continued poor tackling, and lack of killer instinct on D is frustrating.

The choices made in the first half have no bearing whatsoever as to what the choices will be in the second half.

Penn State, having deferred in the first half, will have their choice of kicking, receiving or defending either goal to start the second half.

I am well aware of the rules. Unless the weather is a huge factor, the team that defers takes the ball in the 2nd half. The team that must defend then usually takes the wind, which gives the deferring team the wind in the 4th. Been watching football a long time and this is the way it tends to go unless conditions are awful.

The only thing I can think of is that Franklin feels the student-fan advantage is bigger than the wind advantage. Perhaps it is not strongly out of the north.

No one in blue playing very sharp yet. Lots of frustrating things to see. Lots of time to correct it tho.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT