ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - MSU Game Thread

Plenty of blame to go around. Failures on all facets of the game. This season is going to get ugly.

Just inexcusable all around. All the talk about the great recruiting of DBs over the years and they can’t cover anyone.

Team not ready to play today
Blame goes to coaching staff. Play calling is a real head scratcher
Lost to team depleated with injuries
When Trace is bad he is bad
First time I am really questioning Franklin and staff. The 4 th quarter chokes have become habit

Reactions: PSU Dave and m.knox
Things that come to mind:

1. Two possessions inside msu's 25-yard line in the 3rd quarter. No points.
2. Taylor dropped interception in msu territory. msu gets a 1st down on the next play.
3. Amani dropped interception in msu territory. msu gets a 1st down on the next play.
4. Ball with just over 4 minutes to go in the game, and we can't run the clock out.
5. Ball with 1:46 to go in the game, and we can't run the clock out.

Team is young and overrated. But a DB makes an int. that hits him in the mid section and we win. Also, Franklin needs to evaluate the talent of his coordinators. Neither has much coaching experience. Meyer has two former head coaches as coordinators. Franklin has two first time coordinators and it shows.

Terrible game for PSU, BUT as bad as it was the defensive holding call on 54 led directly to 7 points. The team lost by only 4.
It IS possible to play poorly and still be treated fairly.

Trace didn’t excute. Defense collapsed late again.
Terrible performance. 2 weeks to prepare against an injury riddled team. Horrible. Can’t finish games on offense or defense. No excuse to have a kicker that you can’t trust between 40-50 yards

At least we blew out Pitt. Hope Franklin doesn't make up key chains for the team.

Team is young and overrated. But a DB makes an int. that hits him in the mid section and we win. Also, Franklin needs to evaluate the talent of his coordinators. Neither has much coaching experience. Meyer has two former head coaches as coordinators. Franklin has two first time coordinators and it shows.

Young?

1. Terrible officiating that gave MSU two scores.
2. PSU got out coached.
3. DBs can’t make an easy interception twice.
4. Mcsorley played poorly.

Dantonio had a few plays in his pocket for that last drive. Screen and sideline pass. Hats off to him. He stayed patient, kept his team in it and then out coached Franklin at the end. Hey Jimmy. Meyer and Dantonio own you.

That was just horrible! It was so damn bad I don't know who to blame...........just stunned that Trace, Franklin, and Frye shit the bed like that.

Team is just overrated. Instead of worrying about making the playoffs and being elite they need to work on basics like catching and tackling

You could tell from the opening kickoff this team was down....told my son they look like sh!×.

Terrible game for PSU, BUT as bad as it was the defensive holding call on 54 led directly to 7 points. The team lost by only 4.

Geez, really?? And Miles Sanders truly fumbled. This was alot on McSorley and Amani as seniors. Horrible game..runs out of bounds to give MSU more time? Dropped INTs..twice?

I said this before and got ripped.. Ill say it again, how can you guys think this team was good.

Look at the other top 10 teams, they all pretty much had a signature win, us.. Illinois?
We played two Playoff or high bowl level squads and loss both.

Dantonio had a few plays in his pocket for that last drive. Screen and sideline pass. Hats off to him. He stayed patient, kept his team in it and then out coached Franklin at the end. Hey Jimmy. Meyer and Dantonio own you.

Yeah, only had to watch OSU rip our D apart with screens two weeks ago.

Reality is the QB lost this game
Of course he did. It could have happened in a lot of other games. But instead of having balls like Saban he keeps the same guy in when there is Stevens just sitting there. We do need some players at select positions but the attitude is going to always hold this program back. And I don't mean just this game. I am tired of the talk.

That was just horrible! It was so damn bad I don't know who to blame...........just stunned that Trace, Franklin, and Frye shit the bed like that.
Well, it's become all too common.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT