ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - MSU Game Thread

Very risky pulling the ball up in traffic and the MSU players helmet hit The ball! UGH!!

Please help me understand. We defer. MSU takes the ball. We decide the endzone we defend. We choose the south end zone, so we run south to north. But the wind is out of the WNW according to the national weather service. Looked that way on TV as well -- out of the north. Did we screw up or is there another factor involved, such as making them score near the students in the 4th?

Please help me understand. We defer. MSU takes the ball. We decide the endzone we defend. We choose the south end zone, so we run south to north. But the wind is out of the WNW according to the national weather service. Looked that way on TV as well -- out of the north. Did we screw up or is there another factor involved, such as making them score near the students in the 4th?
Not sure, but the choice of side in the 2nd half will go to MSU as I assume PSU will take the ball.

By deferring to the second half, PSU will have the following choices: receive, kickoff or direction of play for third quarter.
Assuming the choice is to receive, MSU gets its choice of direction to start the third quarter.

Not sure, but the choice of side in the 2nd half will go to MSU as I assume PSU will take the ball.

In just about every game I've seen the team that doesn't get the ball to start a half takes the wind, if it is significant. According to the cameras and commentary, it is significant today.

The goes spartys rushing yards allowed record (btw, 26 would have had the TD):)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT