ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Michigan Game Thread

If she was hanging like this, I think it was worth missing the game. ;)

740full-greta-gerwig.jpg

She was all about her new movie and stuff. But - yeah - stunning.

Reactions: Tom McAndrew
I noticed on Michigan's first touchdown the running back who scored made a shushing motion to the crowd. I thought the Iowa fans said only PSU players do that?

Ready for everyone to start saying Michigan isn’t very good and the d stats were a product of their schedule.

Well I said that before the game but I'm not one of the talking heads. they didn't play anyone before tonight.

Well I said that before the game but I'm not one of the talking heads. they didn't play anyone before tonight.

Downplay it all you want. They will play Wisconsin close (Badgers don't have our passing threat nor QB mobility) and the Buckeyes should beat them. Regardless, I don't foresee them losing big again this year. Our offense is '94 caliber. Don't take this for granted. We are not guaranteed to get this year in, year out.

Other than the hit they took tonight, they will still finish a top defense statistically. They lack playmakers on offense. A guy like Black being out took away a WR who might have gotten some separation. Still, we cover WRs like a team possessed. I think they remember the USC game. And the good news is: nobody in the country this year has WRs the caliber that USC had last year AND a QB slinging it like Darnold did in that game (hell, even Darnold isn't).

ADVERTISEMENT