ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Michigan Game Thread

I'm just guessing, but probably less than 1% of the posters want to let Moorhead go after tonight. He called a great game. :eek:

Reactions: mn78psu83
7746386.png

What a STATEMENT game. What STATEMENT was made you ask? WE PASSED HERBIE’S EYE TEST in a big time way!!! Every reason to believe we’ll be ready to play very well in The Shoe next week.

Reactions: Limestone_Lion
Just finished up hanging with Greta Gerwig at the Middleburg Film Festival - what did I miss?

Reactions: Tom McAndrew
Anyone else believe Winovich should have been tossed for the target of McSorely on the late hit?

Leading with the crown of the helmet doesn't need to be above the shoulder. He should have been tossed.

Reactions: Madsol
Ready for everyone to start saying Michigan isn’t very good and the d stats were a product of their schedule.

Great game!

We have an offense that shredded the top yardage defense in the country, and our defense is the number one scoring D in the country!

I like our chances in the horseshoe!

Ready for everyone to start saying Michigan isn’t very good and the d stats were a product of their schedule.
In fairness, meatchicken isn't very good and their D likely is a product of their schedule. That said, I still wish they came into the game undefeated.

ADVERTISEMENT