ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Maryland Game Thread

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
Please use this thread for pre-game, in-game, and post-game discussions about the PSU - Maryland game. If you are replying to another post, please use the quote function.

We Are ...

- curious to see what the PSU representation is in the stands
- wondering what type of changes each team bring to the game, after a bye week
- hoping to see PSU's offense start the game strong
- confident that a White Out looks better on TV than does a Black Out
- unsure which PSU player will have their breakout game of the season, but expect there will be one or two of them
- pretty sure that while Maryland is staging a Black Out, PSU will be Dancing In the Dark

... Penn State

Reactions: NittanyLionFan
Pre-game show is on FS1 now from 7-8. Loved seeing the tv commentators, Bush,Brady, and Matt all throwing shade on the ratchet program up North. :eek: Basically, UM has a deep seated attitude problem that starts at the top. Refs had to pull back a Terp jawing at our guys early in pre-game warm-ups. Brady looking like Mr Hainey from Green Acres in his all plaid suit. Must have picked that bitch up off the 70% off rack.

Last edited:
Reactions: odshowtime
tv_walking_turtle1a.jpg

Pre-game show is on FS1 now from 7-8. Loved seeing the tv commentators, Bush,Brady, and Matt all throwing shade on the ratchet program up North. :eek: Basically, UM has a deep seated attitude problem that starts at the top. Refs had to pull back a Terp jawing at our guys early in pre-game warm-ups.

Let's keep it specific. Bush said they have a "culture problem."

When did plaid suits come back into fashion??? Can't keep up with these new trends anymore...

I've been watching PSU - Michigan MSOC on BTN. They're going to OT, as it's 0-0 at the end of regulation.

What a coward Tom Verducci is

Anyone catch that segment on college football history during the pregame? Going through the great coaches and mentions Lou, and Bobby, but no JoePa, who beat the tar out of them repeatedly. Pure cowardice, and from a Penn Stater no less.

What a coward Tom Verducci is

Anyone catch that segment on college football history during the pregame? Going through the great coaches and mentions Lou, and Bobby, but no JoePa, who beat the tar out of them repeatedly. Pure cowardice, and from a Penn Stater no less.

Saw that..... Pissed me off too.

I understand the TV guys need this to be a rivalry, but talk about manufactured bullshit. This series is 29-2-1 all-time. And who the &*$( would ever be afraid of a turtle?

Are we playing tonight? From the opening remarks I thought it was just Maryland taking the field. You’d think they were Clemson the way they fixated on them.

Reactions: Novalions
I understand the TV guys need this to be a rivalry, but talk about manufactured bullshit. This series is 29-2-1 all-time. And who the &*$( would ever be afraid of a turtle?

That doesn't mean they hate us. I was there when WVU won for the first time in 27 years....

Didn't look it up but I think the series is 39-2-1

ADVERTISEMENT