ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Kent St. Game Thread

Well McSorley won’t even be in the Heisman discussion at the end of the year because of these receivers. Seriously...Corley isn’t doing much for this offense.

We still have back 7 problems on defense. How do they get three guys out there for that WR screen and still only our cornerback is anywhere near the ball? 38 playing safety but I would have expected a linebacker to get out there. OSU will pick us apart if we don't line up better.

We covered it with one CB for some reason. I think we adjust against better opposition.

While I don't think 87's intent was to set a pick there (I think he was running his route and got caught in traffic), the optics (eye test?? gasp) make it look like a no-brainer with JJ coming that wide open and the way 87 was set up when he made contact with the defender.

Reactions: psualt
Kudos to #5 for not responding back on the sideline unsportsmanlike penalty or else there would have been offsetting penalties.

Smart smart smart!

Seriously??? Blaming the coach for drops??? Amazing!
I don’t remember a single offensive pass interference with Gattis coaching them, do you? And our receivers seemed to catch everything with him. We have three receivers this year who had no trouble catching the ball the last few years all of a sudden unable to catch without an offensive pass interference.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Brown getting some ear on the sidelines from Pry. He needs it. Why he doesn't tackle low is beyond me. Actually got in Parsons' way on the 2nd down play without even making a play on the ball carrier.

It amazes me how these announcers who get paid bat loads of money to do these games don't even know the rules. Busting on McGovern about moving because the DL didn't touch him and PSU got a break. Its been yrs since that rule has been in place and OL have been taught to jump if the DL enters the neutral zone.

If I took a drink every time these announcers came up with something that was completely wrong, I'd need the ER. Kent State PR drops the ball in the end zone and they're saying that he caught it and that it was in the end zone and didn't matter. Time to put these veterans out to pasture.

What’s with all the substitutions? This isn’t little league where everyone gets to play? The team looks sloppy, bad penalties, drops, etc and we’re subbing in backups in the 2nd quarter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT