ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Iowa Game Thread

Entertaining, to say the least. Not sure what to think, I wish they could grind out yards late in the game but, it is what it is, as the saying goes.

Reactions: m.knox
What was the iwoa ass sucking going on with announcer
Not once did they talk about Penn State season
It was all Iowa and they controlcontro destinty bla bla bla "haven't beaten ranked team all season" heard that 109 times

A win is a win is a win. Not pretty but all that matters is that they found a way. I still would love to see us actually pick up a first down and kill the clock at the end of the game but baby steps.

Most disappointing part of the game for me. PSU has a terrible start, plays well, comes all the way back and has a chance to score and make it 34-17. A shame they couldn't execute there.
What was that play call? Or was that on the players with bad timing

Another 4th quarter crisis game. These are getting tiresome. However, we came out on top this time. Iowa would not have been in this game, except for the multiple miscues in the first half.

2 safeties, 1 pick six, many fumbles not recovered. Still win. 1, 9, 2, 99, 48, 92 were ballers.

What was the iwoa ass sucking going on with announcer
Not once did they talk about Penn State season
It was all Iowa and they controlcontro destinty bla bla bla "haven't beaten ranked team all season" heard that 109 times
I agree - was really getting sick of those clowns pimping Iowa at every turn at least they mention Iowa hasn’t beaten a ranked team all year and sti hasn’t - Big 10 West really blows.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT