ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Iowa Game Thread

One thing for sure.... win or lose....

Ricky Rahne has managed to turn the PSU offense into one that could put an epileptic squirrel to sleep.

Never thought I'd see that again........... It's like a reincarnation of John Donovan.

Reactions: ftlpsu
Have at it guys, I am out . I feel like it is the 5 quarter of MSU game and I am not going to be a dip shit on the board.

Yeah. We cannot tackle.

Just looking at the stats for total tackles tells us what we need to know about this PSU team.

The great ones have had great tackle stats.

I am not sure why so many folks here have been missing out on that basic thing.
And, the total tackle thing will still be obvious, no matter the outcome of this game. One game won't change the stats dramatically.

Sorry. That was the challenge I identified in the thread this week. And, not happy with this start because of that.

You have to question why teams are always f-in with us on special teams. To me, it just seems like they challenge our focus and mental toughness which relates to our coaching.

I'm watching my daughter swim at hartwick college today and she resembles our psu team today so I'm really having a good day....

The strength of this team is the offensive line..... lol...

Offensive PI calls have to be on the wide receiver coach. He’s evidently not coaching them how to rub the DB without getting a call. Has happened to Penn State at least twice this season.

Has anyone on this team gotten better since the start of the season? I can’t think of one. That is definition of poor coaching.

Reactions: Lion Lineage
Offensive PI calls have to be on the wide receiver coach. He’s evidently not coaching them how to rub the DB without getting a call. Has happened to Penn State at least twice this season.
Except they called it on a TE

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT