ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Indiana Game Thread

Couldnt see the play clear but that Ref can't speak lol. He is in way over his head.

You just have to laugh. Of PSU’s vaunted 200 yds rushing, how many were from Clifford scrambling ?

• Haha
Reactions: Lion8286
I will be watching. But he may be right. Iowa typically plays sound fundamental football. It's going to be tough to come out with a win. We have to play better.

Iowa beats Indiana 34-6, world beaters who will expose us.

We are winning 24-0, improved our running game, SC still threw 3 TDs, yet Iowa has us.

Can't satisfy some of ya.

I’ll take ugly wins…will likely be another one next week if they’re able to pull it out. And LOVE the shutout…well deserved by our fantastic defense!!

Reactions: sarasotan

We are winning 24-0, improved our running game, SC still threw 3 TDs, yet Iowa has us.

Pal, I only said the poster may be right. I'm happy that we are 5-0. But am I satisfied of our overall play??? No. We can be a should be better.. Are you satisfied with our overall play?

You just have to laugh. Of PSU’s vaunted 200 yds rushing, how many were from Clifford scrambling ?

Clifford had 10 carries for 58 yards (that's right out of Boxscore). Not what you were hoping for I'm guessing. LMAO

You wonder if all these people who are fellating Iowa actually watched the game Friday night. If so they would know Iowa was gifted SEVEN turnovers (some in great field position for scores). Total yards this weekend: Iowa 428 PSU 398 (not a huge difference with an offense many would say was “off” today). Also…PSU gave up ZERO points tonight. I’m not saying Iowa won’t win but what I am saying is I’m not scared of Spencer Petras and if PSU doesn’t turn it over I find it hard to believe they get “Exposed”.

398 yards of offense never looked so difficult. I feel like PSU left 10-14 points on the field

IU gets 260 yards tonight but nothing where it really counts.

Stage is set for next week - #3 vs #4 - find out tomorrow which team is ranked what. :)

Reactions: NittanyLionFan
Does he not count? You are so ridiculously negative. We beat up a team by three TD’s plus a FG that usually plays us really well and you want to complain. What an ass.

I am starting to LOVE this team...

They play football like we did in the 80s. I think this is the best secondary we've ever had.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: okinburg1

I watched that Iowa-Indiana game. The score should not have been that lopsided. Penix pressed a lot and made mistakes. Give credit to Iowa for applying the pressure, but they did not otherwise dominate by what the score would suggest.

In this game I felt like we should have scored in the 30s. Not comfortable with the lack of sustained drives.

Our defense is good but I don't think we've played a great offense yet. Time will tell.

We have some real pros on our team. #17, #5, and #1 for sure.

Vegas thought we were only 12.5 points better. I guess Vegas got “exposed”
pparent
Vegas thought we were only 12.5 points better. I guess Vegas got “exposed”
Apparently covering by twice the spread isn’t good enough these days.

Reactions: jmorovich
Tom Herman looks like Artie "the strongest man in the world" from The Adventures of Pete and Pete

MBA-MASSv-WgSYaILubIP0IjHwO2i25w35gwiueRaX-TnMeQSyUEiVZVokRL-6NQ0DH_NcEIbmwnywMBWGvo-zTX1S8uhSYgeS5eFzvOSA3_0q29yQ

Reactions: AWS1022
Pal, I only said the poster may be right. I'm happy that we are 5-0. But am I satisfied of our overall play??? No. We can be a should be better.. Are you satisfied with our overall play?
I am very happy to be 5-0 but very unhappy with the run game. Too many 2 yard gains and losses in the backfield largely due to blown blocking assignments and odd cuts by our rbs. This inconsistency will get us a big L soon.

Reactions: BW Lion
You wonder if all these people who are fellating Iowa actually watched the game Friday night. If so they would know Iowa was gifted SEVEN turnovers (some in great field position for scores). Total yards this weekend: Iowa 428 PSU 398 (not a huge difference with an offense many would say was “off” today). Also…PSU gave up ZERO points tonight. I’m not saying Iowa won’t win but what I am saying is I’m not scared of Spencer Petras and if PSU doesn’t turn it over I find it hard to believe they get “Exposed”.
Iowa's will be the best defense PSU has faced this season. You know that pick Clifford threw tonite? Those are the type of plays that Iowa's secondary has feasted on so far this season. They create turnovers and live on their defense. Iowa's offense doesn't scare me too much, though that Goodson kid is pretty damn good. My biggest concern is with the offensive line getting zero push in the running game in short yardage situations. I'm amazed that the numbers say 200 yards rushing tonight. But if you throw out Lee's 44-yard run and Clifford's scrambling, the yards per rush on the rest of them isn't all that impressive. Would be great to see more counters and traps rather than the long developing wide side run to the left that continually gets blown up.

Reactions: cow5217
ADVERTISEMENT