ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Illinois game thread

Did Franklin say to that ref right before commercial “You know that was Pass Interference, right?”

What a f'ing joke, the defender has Dotson completely wrapped up with hi right arm long before the balls there - Dotson can't even raise his arms to catch ball!!!! What a joke on-call, just blatant cheating.

Reactions: dogwood3131
Why play Cain if he’s not healthy. He has not burst of speed. The holes are there he just doesn’t have the speed to hit them. He’s getting 2.5 yards instead of 5/6 yards.

Cain is running the ball not to get hurt, he is never going to reach his potential if he can't get back to Freshman year Cain. Decisive, fast enough, and really really tough to bring down.

Reactions: ftlpsu
Clifford missed the throws on 2nd and 3rd down. Maybe a little picky but we need him to hit those throws.

Reactions: psuno1
Cain is running the ball not to get hurt, he is never going to reach his potential if he can't get back to Freshman year Cain. Decisive, fast enough, and really really tough to bring down.
I think this is spot on. I think he’s in his own head and running not to get hurt. People keep saying “why play him if he’s hurt”. I don’t think he’s hurt. I think he’s been hurt so much that he’s just in his own head. He runs tentative.

Reactions: paws1957
Clifford doesn't look good. He looks like he's trying to get rid of the ball quickly because he doesn't want to get hit. The floater to Dotson should have been intercepted. The pass to Dotson in the EZ was underthrown. The pass to Washington was wide open and overthrown.

I think we'll see Roberson if we get a 20 pt lead.

Just how many points are the cheating b1g Officials going to take off the board for PSU today??? This on top of letting Illinois hold on an every play basis - no flags. Obvious offsides, no flags.....

The TD overturn by the Referee is beyond a joke - if the Ref thought forward progress was stopped, he would have blown his whistle and started waving his hands over his head (what an official is taught to do to indicate a dead-ball situation) - he did neither (nor did any other official). The Referee in fact ran into the pile and indicated TD.... than created some bullshit call about "forward progress being stopped" before fumble when not one single official indicated such a thing (again, if one of the Officials were trying to indicate such a thing, they would have been blowing their whistle and waving their arms over their head - none of them did such a thing). This Conference is such a joke.

Reactions: PearlSUJam
Illinois averaging almost 7 yards per carry. Can't keep that up with the teams coming up later in the schedule.

One positive is that Pigman saw something in our defense he could exploit on run game
I think it’s over aggressive and losing gap integrity
good thing is we have tape to show team to fix it

ADVERTISEMENT