ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Georgia Game Thread

Why keep running the ball wide into the strength of the GA defense. How about trying a couple of quick hitters up the middle. Rather see those stopped for no gain then slow developing wide running plays.
We rarely have any holes up the middle

Is there such a thing as a punt block package? Because if there is we need to see it. We do nothing to challenge the punter and then fair catch the punt. Every time. I get it if you have a dynamic punt returner. But we do not. We need to create a play another way. Las two drives GA was 4th and long. Bring pressure.

Possible, but we still need him to be a better Game Day Coach, which he hasn't shown to be thus far.
True, but like he said when he first arrived, plays work better when you have bigger and stronger players with skill and smarts. I'll give him more time.

Why run a worthless play on 3rd if you're are gonna go for it in 4th? Just throw for it in 3rd down!

Reactions: Ski
What did I say.....THROW DOWN THE MIDDLE!!!! Gee It worls

Because we have some phenomenal athletic wide receivers who can make plays given the chance.

Wow!!!!! Nice grab!!! Shear luck bc he had half of Georgia's team covering him, but I'll take it.

There's the old Deshaun I know.

Best thing I have seen this second half - the guys have not given up and shown a lot of heart!

The tide is turning...it's either coming in or going out. I'm no oceaneer. Please don't do that onside kicky thingy. We're finally going to get a turnover.

How stupid!

You cut the lead to 14 with 14 minutes to play and you give them the ball near midfield.

Gee, doesn't look so stupid now that we're only down 7 with over 6 minutes to go because he punted rather than give UGa field position out of "desperation". I guess that's why Franklin is coaching and your sitting at home being a critical a-hole that thinks he's a far bigger "expert" than he actually is. I like you Glove - I really do, you make some good posts, but you just put yourself out there with this post and Franklin proved to be the better strategist relative to the situation YOU REFERENCED and ASKED FOR COMMENT upon.

This is great for this team and staff....a little mo for next season

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT