ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Auburn Whiteout Game Thread

The problem with the Mustipher fake punt was THE REFS DID NOT BLOW IT DEAD UNTIL AFTER HE GOT FIRST DOWN YARDAGE.

They, by all rights, could have blown it earlier and with the lack of push we got initially nobody would have thought anything other than "c'mon JF, why'd we do that!?"

They didn't. The line judges even ran in like they blew it dead. We weren't getting that call after the other blatantly bad calls.
Yes, that was the problem. And why are announcers such idiots they cannot point out obvious things like that? I guess it has to be even more obvious, like the "grounding" penalty against Clifford that even Herbie has to start talking about it. In a very friendly manner, of course.

Reactions: TheGLOV
On the play where Smith was called for a personal foul on Nix, Auburn's wide receiver was lined up offsides. I told my wife that before the ball was snapped, Auburn would be called for a 5-yard penalty. Instead, no penalty on Auburn and a phantom personal foul on PSU.

How about the mark on Auburn's last scoring drive where the Auburn receiver caught a little dunk pass underneath the coverage on 2nd down..... the Auburn player then ran backwards in an attempt to get around the defender before any contact was ever made and then was promptly tackled at that point.... The corrupt SEC Crew marked him 3rd-&-1 giving him forward progress to point where he caught the ball despite the receiver never having been touched by a defender and ran backwards voluntarily trying to evade the defender??? Literally should have been 3rd-&-3 or 4 and they marked him inside a yard of the line to gain!!!
Yeah @Tom McAndrew and I posted almost simultaneous messages on that one.

What if Franklin goes to USC? hahaha, promote MY!!!

Ha. In the event that does happen, I think PSU would go after someone with a higher profile. That said, MY will be a head coach within the next couple of years. If Clifford continues to play as efficiently as he did against Auburn, I fear MY will be gone after this season.

Ha. In the event that does happen, I think PSU would go after someone with a higher profile. That said, MY will be a head coach within the next couple of years. If Clifford continues to play as efficiently as he did against Auburn, I fear MY will be gone after this season.
We can never have nice things!

Reactions: PSUoh90
ADVERTISEMENT