ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Auburn Whiteout Game Thread

With those officials, I could have sworn we were playing $OSU.

Franklin needs to get a hefty fine in the postgame press conference. Rip those officials to shreds.
He won't, he has too much common sense to do that.

But the media needs to step on this egregious officiating, but they won't because they are complete pussies. And the NCAA are even bigger pussies. Something needs to be done.

But the media needs to step on this egregious officiating, but they won't because they are complete pussies. And the NCAA are even bigger pussies. Something needs to be done.

That all 8 officials would lose track of the down, by itself, is grounds for a suspension and a public apology to PSU. Add in replay. They were asleep as well.

That was a fabulous football game by both teams. Next year we have to travel down to Auburn and you know that too will be a raucous atmosphere.
Nova next week and then @ Iowa.
The BIG has some strong teams thus far: PSU, Iowa, Michigan, MSU, OSU (they are making corrections), Minnesota and Maryland are tough and Wisconsin has another huge game against ND in Chicago. Purdue gave ND a tough game and Rutgers is improving.

An apology isn't enough for from all appearances was blatant cheating. I am not willing to just let this go.

I agree. But PSU is not even going to get an apology so I won't be holding my breath waiting for anything else.

Reactions: NittanyChris

MLB grades the umpires. They even go back and review ball and strike calls and give them a grade.

Reactions: NittanyChris

A little more fiery passion and a little less common sense is called for here. We pay him well. It’s worth 20 grand or whatever to call out this BS.

Glad we got the 5-game SEC monkey off our backs.

Hoping Auburn now runs the tables in the SEC (who knows? Bama was beatable today)
5? I count twice against bama, Georgia, and kentucky since we beat LSU. Who is the fifth?

ADVERTISEMENT