ADVERTISEMENT

Official Pitt - Penn State Game Thread...

A

anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

Per Tom’s request (he’s traveling at
the moment). Please use this thread for pre/post and in-game discussion.

mc-spt-penn-state-football-pitt-follow-20170906

Penn-State-s-LaVar-Arrington-11-and-Pitt-s-Darnell-Dinkins-1-1568317664.jpg

a_arrington.jpg

Bar’s open...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Fox Chapel Lion II
I was about to go to an alumni group game viewing party, but other things came up, so looks like I will be watching it at home.

From listening on the radio side this seems like it might be awhile. Will have to watch Ohio State for a bit, I guess.

So do you change the game plan and go more run 70/30? Get the oline going? See which back is best for the ground and pound?

Certainly will be entertaining with the comments on this thread? o_O

Please take this opportunity to remember that the bad weather affects us more than pitt.

Am I crazy? First 40 years of being a PSU fan - I remember 0 weather delays. And now we are on 2 in 3 years.

We are cursed - I hate us

Am I crazy? First 40 years of being a PSU fan - I remember 0 weather delays. And now we are on 2 in 3 years.

And beyond the delays, I believe it rained for almost every game last year...we are cursed.

Pretty sure the delay is so everyone can get out of the traffic jam, into the lots, and into the stadium.
Alternately, others think the game should be postponed until tomorrow so fans can sit in traffic again.

Reactions: ftlpsu

Weather delays are becoming common across all outdoor events. Lightning struck a fan at a soccer match, I believe, and the ensuing lawsuits led to this.

It's not just us.

Reactions: PSUfiji
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT