ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Official National Signing Day 2022 Thread

Richie O

Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
www.pennstate.rivals.com
Good morning everyone and welcome to the official Nittany Nation 2022 Signing Day thread.

We will we be posting constant updates throughout the day as the WeAre22 class continues to sign. Currently we have a timeline of when the guys will sign, however I expect PSU to announce their signings way earlier than that.

On top of that, head coach James Franklin will speak with the media later today along with WRs coach Taylor Stubblefield, CBs coach Terry Smith and Director of Player Personnel Andy Frank so stay tuned!

Side note any guesses on who the first LOI sent in will be?

Last edited:
Only 23 spots on the big board and we have 25 commits. What 2 will be missing at the end of the day? I say it’s Mills and Kaytron Allen.

Screw the house that fat biff poggi built. Don’t send 1 scholly to that fat toad. Double down on schools that have been good to us - Dematha, Bullis, McDonough, etc.
I can confirm that Franklin is not liked in the hallways of St Frances. The phrase of “all talk, no game” is used to describe Franklin which is why we get no recruits from St Frances.

Reactions: TheGLOV
I can confirm that Franklin is not liked in the hallways of St Frances. The phrase of “all talk, no game” is used to describe Franklin which is why we get no recruits from St Frances.
Brutal to hear that’s the case. Didn’t Joe have long-standing issues with a few schools as well? I can’t remember - but we used to lose aliquippa recruits almost every year

Many of the ST Frances kids are POS anyways. I said in previous threads that while they have talent, the school is a farce and Biff doesnt do anything to make them in to men, just uses them for wins.

Many of the ST Frances kids are POS anyways. I said in previous threads that while they have talent, the school is a farce and Biff doesnt do anything to make them in to men, just uses them for wins.
^^^ 100% agree about the school. The school is a football factory, which brings about the football related politics and the pushing of recruits to certain schools. The MIAA, St. Frances’ former conference, doesn’t even respect them.

Reactions: TheGLOV and bison13
^^^ 100% agree about the school. The school is a football factory, which brings about the football related politics and the pushing of recruits to certain schools. The MIAA, St. Frances’ former conference, doesn’t even respect them.
Meanwhile, Jashawn Barham flipped from South Carolina to Maryland this morning, even after he verbally committed to South Carolina a couple of days ago. Major troll play on his part.

Something doesn't add up here. Didn't this kid arrange a vist to SC at the last minute? I think something happened. Could it be PSU dropped him for some reason?
Just a couple of days ago (after the USC visit), Roye gave an interview with Brian Dohn and said he was going to sign with Penn State.

• Sad
Meanwhile, Jashawn Barham flipped from South Carolina to Maryland this morning, even after he verbally committed to South Carolina a couple of days ago. Major troll play on his part.
That’s bad, bad, bad. I hadn’t seen that. We should stop wasting time even talking to their kids. Let them go to Alabama and deal
With Saban if they want. Extra motivation to beat Maryland’s ass too.

Reactions: bison13 and TheGLOV
Makes me wonder what shady dealings Locks and Biff have going on. Makes me believe Locks is going to have Biff on staff soon.

Folks need to look at what Texas and Texas A&M are doing.

They are buying kids at unprecedented levels under the guise of NIL. Word on the street is that Ewers was offered MILLIONS to go to Texas, and Texas A&M is on the verge of getting 8 of the top 20 kids in the nation by paying huge dollars up front. It is changing the recruiting game entirely, and the NCAA is too limp dick to do anything about it.

Not saying Maryland is doing the same, but let's be honest here. NIL is allowing schools to buy recruits in a "legal" fashion now. And because it's no longer under the table, schools are able to offer more money and do it more aggressively.

This will radically change the game.

Folks need to look at what Texas and Texas A&M are doing.

They are buying kids at unprecedented levels under the guise of NIL. Word on the street is that Ewers was offered MILLIONS to go to Texas, and Texas A&M is on the verge of getting 8 of the top 20 kids in the nation by paying huge dollars up front. It is changing the recruiting game entirely, and the NCAA is too limp dick to do anything about it.

Not saying Maryland is doing the same, but let's be honest here. NIL is allowing schools to buy recruits in a "legal" fashion now. And because it's no longer under the table, schools are able to offer more money and do it more aggressively.

This will radically change the game.
Maybe the Terps have the Under Armour $$$. Kevin Plank = former player.

Reactions: bison13
Just a couple of days ago (after the USC visit), Roye gave an interview with Brian Dohn and said he was going to sign with Penn State.
Emailed a friend who coaches in the MIAA and he said he wouldn't be surprised if Locks/Biff told them to say they were signing at their original pick and then flip today.

Also, word is Locks claims JF 'ain't black enough' when he talks to the kids.

ADVERTISEMENT