ADVERTISEMENT

Official March Madness thread.

BobPSU92

May 6, 2015
OFFICIAL. :eek:

ONE. SHINING. MOMENT. :eek:

The play-in games are tonight. In the first game, Prairie View A&M leads Fairleigh Dickinson (Fairly Ridiculous) by two points with just under eight minutes to play.

Belmont plays temple in the second game.

The play-in games are tonight. In the first game, Prairie View A&M leads Fairleigh Dickinson (Fairly Ridiculous) by two points with about 10 minutes to play.

Prairie View was ridiculous from three early but FDU is coming on. Now tied at 7:10.

Prairie View was ridiculous from three early but FDU is coming on. Now tied at 7:10.

I just turned it on, but FDU is playing well. This is a close game and should be a good finish. I may turn my back on temple in the Belmont Stakes.

On a side note, Prairie View's colors are royal blue and gold, and their mascot is the Panthers. Obviously pitt copied them.

Reactions: psu00

The play-in games are tonight. In the first game, Prairie View A&M leads Fairleigh Dickinson (Fairly Ridiculous) by two points with just under eight minutes to play.

Let’s go Belmont! :D

Public Service Announcement:

In recognition of this special time of year, please take this opportunity to state the tournament teams that Penn State would beat, and why, as well as the tournament coaches that Penn State should hire.

:eek:

It’s march and I’m mad as hell psu didn’t make it in!!!!

PSU didn’t make it in? I’m shocked! Stunned! There were MORE than a handful of posters here last October and November putting up their children, their wives and yes, even their girlfriends, all but guaranteeing a finish in the upper half of the Big 2(12) standings and getting to the Big Dance floor. OMG, what happened?

Hell, the next thing you know someone will be trying to tell me my Jayhawks didn’t win the Big 12 for the first time in fifteen years!

Reactions: razpsu
As a public service, here's the score: Belmont 81, Temple 70. Billy Bob from the Pony Express just now got off his horse and told me the score, only three hours after the game ended. Progress, no stopping it.

Reactions: royboy
As a public service, here's the score: Belmont 81, Temple 70. Billy Bob from the Pony Express just now got off his horse and told me the score, only three hours after the game ended. Progress, no stopping it.

Was it a high horse?

Reactions: LionJim
Love how Belmont plays, their Coach could of went to top 25 many times I bet but stayed with Belmont

Another play-in, North Dakota SU beats NC Central by 4. NDSU terrific from three but will lose to Duke by 30. (NCCU had a big power forward who gave NDSU fits. Zion will have 35 if he plays 30 minutes.)

St John's is awful. UNC Greensboro should be in this game. I get the feeling we might not see a Big East team in the sweet 16. Hope I'm wrong.

Wow, Bobby Hurley looked like a crack head in that interview. Trying to get that first ASU tourney win in 10 years.

Several b1g teams play today. Notably, michigan state (still not burned down to the ground) plays Bradley and maryland (still not burned down to the ground) plays Belmont.

Yale down 9-0 not three minutes in.

Yale-lsu:

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT