ADVERTISEMENT

Official Championship prediction: Michigan 41. Washington 10.

Psubiomed

Jul 25, 2021
I hate them, but they were the best team in the nation this year. Congratulations to Michigan on their national championship.

No. Just no.
Are you not playing into the reverse black cat or something? Michigan should burn them down like an old shed. Seems likely to me. 35-17 or something like that. But who knows. Miracles happen.

Washington 37
scUM 30

Michael Penix has one final big night. In 4 years at IU, he only played against them once due to his various injuries. Beat them bad in ‘20.

Reactions: psuno1
I hate them, but they were the best team in the nation this year. Congratulations to Michigan on their national championship.
You haven't watched Washington much. Think 2019 LSU offense with a slightly less effective defense. Washington will score what it needs to win.

Reactions: psuno1
I think it will be closer than your score, but I don’t see Washington stopping Michigan’s running game, Michigan will control the clock, limit Washington’s chances and will win something like 31 - 27
Washington will make some big plays but not enough.

I can't stand those arrogant, loathsome dbags but I think they'll win. The scum defense is much better than Washington's defense.
The scum subway alumni were the absolute worst dbags I've ever had to deal with in Beaver stadium. I wish them a horrible result.

Washington 37
scUM 30

Michael Penix has one final big night. In 4 years at IU, he only played against them once due to his various injuries. Beat them bad in ‘20.
You do of course realize when you call them "scUM" your post loses any credibility

Either way a Big Ten team is winning--so hopefully Washington but...I really don't understand how anyone doesn't see Michigan as the favorite. Doesn't mean they'll win--just on paper....

Congrats to Michigan. No question.....best team in the country. All you guys who were rooting for Michigan to lose remind me of kids who hoped someone else could beat up the bully that you couldn't.

Like it or not, right now Michigan is everything we are not.

Missed it by a lot, especially after you updated your prediction to 49-3.
I didn't miss anything asshole. I called an easy win and it was an easy win. Harbaugh nearly screwed it up with poor in game coaching but the talent prevailed and my call was confirmed.

You on the other hand haven't had any god damn thing worth a cent to say on this board in over 5 years other than sticking up for anyone who blows a ****ing whistle from pee wee to the NFL and everything in between 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
I didn't miss anything asshole. I called an easy win and it was an easy win. Harbaugh nearly screwed it up with poor in game coaching but the talent prevailed and my call was confirmed.

You on the other hand haven't had any god damn thing worth a cent to say on this board in over 5 years other than sticking up for anyone who blows a ****ing whistle from pee wee to the NFL and everything in between 😂
49-3….right on the money (in your fantasy land). Bwahahaha!!! Got any other defensive coordinators that we’re going to hire? Bwahaha. The next prediction you get right will be the first.

Tootarootoo, imbecilic 🤡

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT