ADVERTISEMENT

Official Blue-White Game Thread

Nice throw by McSorley to Cam Sullivan-Brown to the 10. It was "a laser".

What’s everyone think of Parsons so far? Looks like a man but definitely playing like he’s right out of high school...has good instincts but isn’t up to game speed yet. Also needs to improve his endurance.

Reactions: 81b&w
What’s everyone think of Parsons so far? Looks like a man but definitely playing like he’s right out of high school...has good instincts but isn’t up to game speed yet. Also needs to improve his endurance.

Did he play every snap when Blue was on D? Looked like CJF was trying to give him as much PT as possible.

Is it just me, or does Millen’s voice sound weird?

It's not his voice, it's the words he says.

What's up with his deuchbaggery? He rags on the special needs girl for spiking the ball before she got to the end zone, apparently thinking he was being very witty, then he makes a snarky remark about Sean Clifford breaking his hand. Something along the lines of wondering if he has weak bones in his hand. I really wish he'd go to the MWC for the rest of his broadcasting career.

He played like you would expect a kid to play who is learning a new position. Good to see him getting a lot of coaching from Pry after each series. When Parsons gets the mental part down, look out! I think people should prepare for some growing pains on D this year but the pedigree and speed is definitely there. Tarburton is going to be a beast in a few years

Reactions: mn78psu83
Thought Tarburton looked good as well.

Luketa stood out to me really good on running plays

He played like you would expect a kid to play who is learning a new position. Good to see him getting a lot of coaching from Pry after each series. When Parsons gets the mental part down, look out! I think people should prepare for some growing pains on D this year but the pedigree and speed is definitely there. Tarburton is going to be a beast in a few years

So, Linebacker U could be back (once some of this talent gets experience)

Reactions: bhill29
I watched the first part. Parsons just didn’t look like a linebacker to me, which is understandable because he hasn’t been one before. Looked stiff and like he was thinking an awful lot. Looking forward to him progressing.

ADVERTISEMENT