ADVERTISEMENT

Official B1G Basketball Tournament Thread.

Nebraska playing with 8 total guys, including 2 walk-one. Nice effort, but these back-to-backs will be tough.

Rutgers imploding against UNL in spectacular fashion. Up 5 a couple minutes ago, now down 10 with 1:30 left, five-plus minutes without a basket.

A DOUBLE DRIBBLE LJ.....your “Official” thread was beaten by an “OFFICIAL” thread!

True, but this one wasn't started by a known board troll...

York, very very true. I suspect he’ll have an “OFFICIAL FIRE PAT CHAMBERS” thread on the Board within 30 seconds of PSU’s elimination in the Big 2(12) Tournament, no matter what game that eventually happens in. Hell, he’ll even start that thread if we win four games in a row and qualify to go Dancing!

I have full respect of my Neshaminy neighbor starting THEE official thread for this weekend. Well done Jim!

Reactions: LionJim
True, but this one wasn't started by a known board troll...
Just to clarify something that might not be common knowledge, posters are unable to view threads started by someone they have on ignore. As I suspected, the Unofficial B1G Basketball Thread was started by someone I have on ignore, a “known board troll.” Whatever. I don’t work at the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant, so it’s really no big deal one way or the other.

Down goes Maryland! Nebraska in a roll with 7 scholarship players

Rutgers imploding against UNL in spectacular fashion. Up 5 a couple minutes ago, now down 10 with 1:30 left, five-plus minutes without a basket.

ADVERTISEMENT