ADVERTISEMENT

Offense should consider the wildcat

with Barkley on these key shortage yardage plays. Great offensive performance except in the red zone last night...As they say a wins a win... Indiana Indiana Indiana

anything would be a good idea as we really are having trouble. 3rd and an inch is scarier than 3rd and 10. if you want to see a good use of Tommy it might be there. I think that is how Urban when he was at Florida used a well known FR QB at the goal line when he had a sr QB starter.

a couple of posters should be outside Moorhead's door when he leaves for work in the morning...I'm sure he would look forward to discussing offensive football philosophies with you

Reactions: mn78psu83
8286, if you use that in the red zone - the wishbone - you will have to follow the lead of the students at West Point.
If anyone recalls the name Andy Peterson, he was the fullback there in the late 80's and from Archbold, OH.
A friend goes to watch him his senior year and when the team was driving inside the red zone, using the wishbone, he said the chant was "the bone's going in". :cool:

OL

Our 2 TE set actually worked on the fourth down conversion in the fourth quarter. However, it led to confusion and a time out. Perhaps we don't practice this enough.

Reactions: mn78psu83
a couple of posters should be outside Moorhead's door when he leaves for work in the morning...I'm sure he would look forward to discussing offensive football philosophies with you
Do you think Moorhead could hang knowledge wise with those posters though? Some of our posters have both brilliant and offensive minds.

Reactions: The Shelter
ADVERTISEMENT