ADVERTISEMENT

Odd Request on Ringtones

Fantum1985

Jan 1, 2017
Can someone help me with a ringtone question? I have a friend who is a huge wrestling fan and I would like to make her ringtone on my phone the guy screaming "He's got the chin!" on Bo's pin a few years ago and not even sure how to start this process. Not a computer geek but can get around on one. Thank in advance.

Can someone help me with a ringtone question? I have a friend who is a huge wrestling fan and I would like to make her ringtone on my phone the guy screaming "He's got the chin!" on Bo's pin a few years ago and not even sure how to start this process. Not a computer geek but can get around on one. Thank in advance.

Stand with Pride would like to meet your HUGE wrestling fan.

I had a wrestling ringtone made for me by a more savvy coworker. I don't think it was that difficult, but not sure how he did it. Google "make your own ringtone (iphone or android)" and you should find some help.

Reactions: STAND with PRIDE
I set the Benny Hill theme song as my ringtone (IPhone) and it was a PITA!!! I found a web site that had instructions and followed along. It took a while.

Reactions: Dogwelder
Easy to do if you have the mp3 file or you have access to the actual video. https://www.howtogeek.com/252565/how-to-create-custom-ringtones-for-your-android-phone/ Of course this is for android not sure about iPhone
There are ways to download YouTube into mp3 or mp4 files -- I did this to keep a copy of Cenzo's and Bo's finals with Byers' calls.

Probably a way to save clips from such files. I'm not smart enough but could Google if I were inclined.

Very tempting to do this with Jim Gibbons "No sh**" as a ringtone.

What might be good is a clip of Byers screaming "HOW DO YOU DOOO..." followed immediately by a recording of your own, "please leave a message."

Reactions: Gebmo and Reslo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT