ADVERTISEMENT

OBX/OSU

At OBX, OSU car parked across from our house today. I tactfully stuck a PSU magnet on the back, they packed up later and didn’t notice. I crack myself up, especially when day drinking...

That’s awesome. Immeasurably better than idiot fans who would take things from someone’s car. I may start carrying boxes of penn state magnets around columbus. Need to start a gofundme.

Yeah, just a simple magnet. Dude will curse and take it off, no harm no foul, I’m not a dick.
Maybe not before his car gets keyed.

Had my car about 2 weeks and just put a Penn State sticker on it. Came out of the store (in a Columbus suburb) and the rear quarter panel was freshly keyed. Took off the sticker and never put anything else Penn State on it.

Reactions: odshowtime
Maybe not before his car gets keyed.

Had my car about 2 weeks and just put a Penn State sticker on it. Came out of the store (in a Columbus suburb) and the rear quarter panel was freshly keyed. Took off the sticker and never put anything else Penn State on it.
I got my tires slashed...

Sounds like a sound strategy for parking around Heinz Field in September. We all should bring a dozen PSU magnets and place them over Pitt magnets. Then the Pitt morons will key their own fans’ cars.
Since the crowd will probably be at least 1/3 Penn Staters and many Pitt graduates can't afford a car (ride their bike to work at McDonalds), if everyone just brings two magnets you should be covered. :D

Since the crowd will probably be at least 1/3 Penn Staters and many Pitt graduates can't afford a car (ride their bike to work at McDonalds), if everyone just brings two magnets you should be covered. :D

We should all order GrubHub right before kickoff, it’ll be like a home game then.

At OBX, OSU car parked across from our house today. I tactfully stuck a PSU magnet on the back, they packed up later and didn’t notice. I crack myself up, especially when day drinking...
Very sporting...

ADVERTISEMENT