ADVERTISEMENT

NY Mets trade for four time all star Francisco Lindor

This is also something I don’t understand. However, I gather that young men and women use “sending nudes” as a form of flirting these days, and will encourage the exchange when they are still in the early stages of flirting. Now, I don’t know how prevalent it is, but it seems common enough that it appears to be the norm for some. It is epically dumb, and would seem to only attract scumbags. Unsolicited pictures of this nature are a very bad idea. It is extremely creepy and possibly criminal.
snapchat. The post deletes...but the recipient can take a screenshot. The defense is that one can opt-out or block the sender. Regardless of the sexuality, if it is wanted or not wanted, it can be taken out of context. Just the accusation, with the tiniest bit of evidence (no pun intended) and your career, is toast.

Reactions: diontechristmas
snapchat. The post deletes...but the recipient can take a screenshot. The defense is that one can opt-out or block the sender. Regardless of the sexuality, if it is wanted or not wanted, it can be taken out of context. Just the accusation, with the tiniest bit of evidence (no pun intended) and your career, is toast.

I am about as against Cancel culture and doxing as you'll find, but this guy deserves to be terminated. At best, he is extremely stupid and uses poor judgment; I wouldn't want a guy like that as my GM. At worst; He is a sexual predator sending this woman countless texts with no response until his desperation rises to the point of sending her D*ck pics: I don't want him as my GM.

Reactions: dailybuck777
I am about as against Cancel culture and doxing as you'll find, but this guy deserves to be terminated. At best, he is extremely stupid and uses poor judgment; I wouldn't want a guy like that as my GM. At worst; He is a sexual predator sending this woman countless texts with no response until his desperation rises to the point of sending her D*ck pics: I don't want him as my GM.
Agreed. It is just dumb. And if a person has that much stupidity (or is it lack of smartness) he/she should not be elevated to the level of GM. I've got to believe the GM of a major sports team has plenty of opportunities and outlets.

The Mets...hahaha...same franchise that was gonna turn the page with Bobby Bo, and then Jason Bay, and then Kazuo Matsui, and Oliver Perez...bwahahahaha

Reactions: PearlSUJam
Agreed. It is just dumb. And if a person has that much stupidity (or is it lack of smartness) he/she should not be elevated to the level of GM. I've got to believe the GM of a major sports team has plenty of opportunities and outlets.

You would also think he would have plenty of opportunities with women to the point where he didn't feel the need to harass this individual.

Met's seem like an organization that has been cursed.

The Mets are not cursed, just bad decision making. The Jets are the cursed franchise in New York. Ever notice the people who do stuff like this are the people you would pay NOT to see their privates? No Adonis's here.

Found out over the holidays that my father in law’s frat brother and one of his best friends is the guy who bought the Mets. Very disappointed he wasn’t invited to our wedding or at least sent a link to the registry :(.

funny thing about baseball moreso than any other sport...you can sign for and trade for any big name player that you want and you still have the Cardinals, Giants, Rays getting to and winning world series while the big spenders sit at home

Why do some guys do this? Has it ever worked on a single female?
Not a clue why guys do this, nor do I understand why the occasional female teacher entices young, pubescent boys.

Last edited:
funny thing about baseball moreso than any other sport...you can sign for and trade for any big name player that you want and you still have the Cardinals, Giants, Rays getting to and winning world series while the big spenders sit at home
hmmm Dodgers and Yankees are the biggest spenders

This is also something I don’t understand. However, I gather that young men and women use “sending nudes” as a form of flirting these days, and will encourage the exchange when they are still in the early stages of flirting. Now, I don’t know how prevalent it is, but it seems common enough that it appears to be the norm for some. It is epically dumb, and would seem to only attract scumbags. Unsolicited pictures of this nature are a very bad idea. It is extremely creepy and possibly criminal.
Yeah, it is called "sexting." And he would not be in hot water if the female reporter in question had sent him even one such text message. Unfortunately for him, she did not. His excuse ("That erect penis pictured in my last text message to here was not mine.") was never gonna cut it. But it was funny. Hopefully, he never makes this kind of mistake again and, with the passage of time, resurrects his career.

Gotta appreciate his original defense that the penis was not his, but rather a penis belonging to another man.

I wouldn't call the Giants a small market franchise. And the Rays just lost their two best pitchers to free agency. Cardinals are just well managed.

But winning the WS isn't all of it and the final measurement. When you have no stars you don't get fannies in the seats which exacerbates the problem. An additional issue is that guys get so much more endorsement money in large market teams. The second team catcher gets endorsement deals in LA and NY. Finally, if you want to be in the HOF, a big market team drives the media. Two indians should be in the hall: Omar Vizquell would be. first ballot guy if he played in NY or LA....Kenny Lofton as well.

I wouldn't call the Giants a small market franchise. And the Rays just lost their two best pitchers to free agency. Cardinals are just well managed.

But winning the WS isn't all of it and the final measurement. When you have no stars you don't get fannies in the seats which exacerbates the problem. An additional issue is that guys get so much more endorsement money in large market teams. The second team catcher gets endorsement deals in LA and NY. Finally, if you want to be in the HOF, a big market team drives the media. Two indians should be in the hall: Omar Vizquell would be. first ballot guy if he played in NY or LA....Kenny Lofton as well.
Lofton first ballot HOF? I don’t think so. Based on what? Finished in the top 10 MVP voting once. 2400 hits. Didn’t even make the all star team the last twelve years of his career

Reactions: ChiTownLion
Lofton first ballot HOF? I don’t think so. Based on what? Finished in the top 10 MVP voting once. 2400 hits. Didn’t even make the all star team the last twelve years of his career
Lofton was amazing. His defense, climbing the wall in certer field, was awesome....but he played in CLE

Maybe not a small market Franchise but they def DID NOT have a team of superstars at all. Bonds was there in 2002 but that’s it.
Also, I loved vizquel but dudes no way a HOFer. Neither is Lofton.

Maybe not a small market Franchise but they def DID NOT have a team of superstars at all. Bonds was there in 2002 but that’s it.
Also, I loved vizquel but dudes no way a HOFer. Neither is Lofton.
Vizquel= 11 gold gloves, 2,877 hits (fourth most by ss all time). He went entire years without an error If he played in NY or LA he’d have been a unanimous choice

ADVERTISEMENT