Numbers Are In: People Moving Away From Blue States

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
Well, you’re the one now building it.
So what did Obama, or has Biden, done for the Opioid crisis?

The wall was always being built, Trump just made it a big propaganda piece because he knew that his voter base doesn’t know any better. In fact, Obama built more than Trump did.

Until Republican states invest in education, there’s going to be a massive drug overdose problem.

• Haha
Reactions: psuted

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
The wall was always being built, Trump just made it a big propaganda piece because he knew that his voter base doesn’t know any better. In fact, Obama built more than Trump did.

Until Republican states invest in education, there’s going to be a massive drug overdose problem.
🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: Hotshoe

crazyivan77

Dec 7, 2007

Haha. Don’t hurt your back trying to rationalize it, you pathetic clapping seal.

San Franciscoo is “highly educated” by your inane standards and people are getting high at school bus stops and beating elderly Asian women, likely for cash for drugs, because they know there is no risk of punishment.

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
Well I said about two years ago Latino's coming across the border are one generation from being Republican.
. they are family oriented - Is a newly re located hard working family more in interested in their children learning reading, writing and math, or that the country they just left everything and walked 300 miles to get here is racist, and that their 8 year old is going to be in a gender sensitivity and awareness class instead of reading.
. they are people of faith - Kicker and Paoli have been clear what they and the D's think about people of faith
. they are hard working I am pretty sure they don't like paying taxes so a bunch of elitest snobs from New York and California can get their school loans forgiven.
The recent disapproval ratings Hispanics have toward Dementia Joe could be the beginning of a long term trend.
Let me be clear about faith. It's a waste of time. I don't have be told over and over what is moral and lawful.

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
Haha. Don’t hurt your back trying to rationalize it, you pathetic clapping seal.

San Franciscoo is “highly educated” by your inane standards and people are getting high at school bus stops and beating elderly Asian women, likely for cash for drugs, because they know there is no risk of punishment.

As a reminder, West Virginia, the poster boy of Republican policy, has 4x the overdose rate as California. No jobs, poor economy, poor education system, poor healthcare, a massive drug problem. It also has one of the highest poverty rates in the country. Do you know why they don’t have a homeless problem? Even the homeless don’t want to live there.

Reactions: LafayetteBear

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
You should go spend your time figuring out how to claw your way out of the lower income brackets instead of trying to be a shill for the GOP.

LOL..... We are most certainly in the top 10% of AGI. We are fine.

So you believed Adam Schiff, and Joe Biden didn't know his son was peddling influence for Joe (which probably went through Joe's S corp so he could avoid taxes.)

Ahhhhh.............. life in the cult.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Let me be clear about faith. It's a waste of time. I don't have be told over and over what is moral and lawful.

It's ignorant to make a blanket statement like that Catch. For millions of Americans, going to Church on Sunday and singing hymns is a brief respite from an otherwise grueling grind of life. I'm sure my extreme leftwing buddy @pioneerlion83 would agree.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
As a reminder, West Virginia, the poster boy of Republican policy, has 4x the overdose rate as California. No jobs, poor economy, poor education system, poor healthcare, a massive drug problem. It also has one of the highest poverty rates in the country. Do you know why they don’t have a homeless problem? Even the homeless don’t want to live there.

Thanks to democrats.

Ski

May 29, 2001

This is one thing that you and I see eye to eye on. But, I don't care what others do with their soul/salvation as long as they let me worry about mine. If they draw some strength or peace from it then more power to them. But drawing strength or peace from religion makes it no less true or false. I will take my chances on living a good life as best as I can and if the big guy says it isn't good enough then his spirit and mine are going to have a fight that will make his tussle with the devil seem tame. I have a soul and it was not put in this world to worship an equal -- another soul. If a higher power can create everything in the universe and this world is the best he could come up with then he isn't worthy of worship.

You do the right things in life because they are the right things to do. Treat others the way you would want to be treated. Society depends on it.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
It
You should go spend your time figuring out how to claw your way out of the lower income brackets instead of trying to be a shill for the GOP.
It’s too late for Hermy McFluffins. He is consigned to a desolate future, gnawing on his alt-right grievances and fantasies while living in a small hovel with an unpacked driveway, in the middle of nowhere, with tomatoes as his only friends. Sad …

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
This is one thing that you and I see eye to eye on. But, I don't care what others do with their soul/salvation as long as they let me worry about mine. If they draw some strength or peace from it then more power to them. But drawing strength or peace from religion makes it no less true or false. I will take my chances on living a good life as best as I can and if the big guy says it isn't good enough then his spirit and mine are going to have a fight that will make his tussle with the devil seem tame. I have a soul and it was not put in this world to worship an equal -- another soul. If a higher power can create everything in the universe and this world is the best he could come up with then he isn't worthy of worship.

You do the right things in life because they are the right things to do. Treat others the way you would want to be treated. Society depends on it.
Faith is a waste of time in solving our nation's problems. Time we can't afford to waste.

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
It's ignorant to make a blanket statement like that Catch. For millions of Americans, going to Church on Sunday and singing hymns is a brief respite from an otherwise grueling grind of life. I'm sure my extreme leftwing buddy @pioneerlion83 would agree.
For a grueling life, sleep late on church mornings.

psu skp

Gold Member
Nov 7, 2016
50 yard line after dark
And as a reminder, West Virginia was a Democrat-dominated state for over a century. The entire south was. Only recently (now that the south isn't run by segregationists anymore) has it become a Republican-leaning state. We are rebuilding the mess Democrats left since 1874. Things take time.

Meanwhile, y'all are destroying California and the West Coast.

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
And as a reminder, West Virginia was a Democrat-dominated state for over a century. The entire south was. Only recently (now that the south isn't run by segregationists anymore) has it become a Republican-leaning state. We are rebuilding the mess Democrats left since 1874. Things take time.

Meanwhile, y'all are destroying California and the West Coast.

I sometimes imagine that you folks are mildly intelligent and then you go and post crap like this, dispelling any misconceptions about how retarded you are,

You should bone up on political party history and the platforms of today's Republican and Democratic parties.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
I sometimes imagine that you folks are mildly intelligent and then you go and post crap like this, dispelling any misconceptions about how retarded you are,

You should bone up on political party history and the platforms of today's Republican and Democratic parties.

And what party was Robert Byrd from???

Or was that a "misconception"?

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003

crazyivan77

Dec 7, 2007
You’re incredibly dishonest. Why am I not surprised? An old white man from the south, deeply involved with far right wing message boards, avoids truthful discussions about racism.

A picture tells a thousand words?

ac471419-59e4-4865-bb7f-42eb5b9115d4-AP_Obama_Biden_2008.JPG