NPR caught lying about Justice Gorsuch not granting Justice Sotomayor's request that he mask

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
Not a big deal. Trump and Fox lie every day.

Did you hear Trump claim JFK,Jr is still alive. Aliens from far away galaxies are abducting folks again.
Oh. Now it's no big deal. Damn, you'll say anything for party. You used to be a lot better than this.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018

Did you hear Trump claim JFK,Jr is still alive. Aliens from far away galaxies are abducting folks again.
You seem to have forgotten that Biden's first presidential try was derailed when he was caught plagiarizing other people's speeches. He lies all the time, including lying about his first wife dying because of drunk driver ran her over when his first wife went over the center line. Takes a real POS to make up a false story about someone being a drunk driver when in fact his wife was at fault.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
You cons are a sorry lot and becoming even more unhinged.

Face the facts, accept reality - it will set you free.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
One wonders why they can't just be honest. Credibility is sacrosanct. Just say "hey, our source told us that there was friction in SCOTUS regarding the use of masks. It may have been embellished by the time it was reported. We stand by our reporting but understand the sources can sometimes not be 100% accurate. We can stand by the report, and do, while we respect the three justice's position.
Because it's agenda , look at the morons here who said they believe her even after the opposite was shown to be true. That's why npr didn't say what you posted.
There is no honest MSM, it's only marketing .

Reactions: Obliviax

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
has she jumped the shark? Sure. is she ideological? Absolutely. Can she, when reporting on decisions, produce good work product? Yes.
All true, but it is my opinion that knowingly reporting false information should disqualify you from your job. There are plenty of people who do great work that would get fired for things unrelated to certain job performance issues.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

Not the topic here you fool, she is the media, the one clowns like you go forth to get your daily talking points, she like you is a liar.

Aardvark86

Jan 23, 2018
All true, but it is my opinion that knowingly reporting false information should disqualify you from your job. There are plenty of people who do great work that would get fired for things unrelated to certain job performance issues.
Well, as in any other business endeavor, the disclipline depends on the violator. The reality is, if the violator is making you money, they don't get fired until they absolutely have to, whether it's nina tontenberg or some asshole at a law firm or some big hitter sales exec.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Well, as in any other business endeavor, the disclipline depends on the violator. The reality is, if the violator is making you money, they don't get fired until they absolutely have to, whether it's nina tontenberg or some asshole at a law firm or some big hitter sales exec.
So true, which is why I hold journalists in less regard than a run of the mill sexual predator. Once I was approached by one to talk about local news story that was national. I told him I don't like you people and when he asked me what I meant I said journalists. It funny how they think everyone wants to get on tv for their gain.
The peed in someone cheerios look happened when I explained why I wouldn't. I will not talk to any journalist I do not personally know and trust.

Last edited:
Reactions: PSUEngineer89

Aardvark86

Jan 23, 2018
So true, which is why I hold journalists is less regard than a run of the mill sexual predator. Once I was approached by one to talk about local news story that was national. I told him I don't like you people and when he asked me what I meant I said journalists. It funny how they think everyone wants to get on tv for their gain.
The peed in someone cheerios look happened when I explained why I wouldn't. I will not talk to any journalist I do not personally know and trust.
yeah, many years ago i talked to a journal reporter on a public health policy matter. Inasmuch as it was the journal, at least the story didn't come out as some wackadoodle piece. but even this person, who actually had real knowledge of the health industry, just didn't seem capable of getting the issue right. maybe that's outright bias, maybe that's the way news deadlines work, maybe that's the tyranny of column inches. But whatever teh cause, it's the last time i've talked to a reporter, even in the professional trade press. It infuriates my workplace's marketing and pr people.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
yeah, many years ago i talked to a journal reporter on a public health policy matter. Inasmuch as it was the journal, at least the story didn't come out as some wackadoodle piece. but even this person, who actually had real knowledge of the health industry, just didn't seem capable of getting the issue right. maybe that's outright bias, maybe that's the way news deadlines work, maybe that's the tyranny of column inches. But whatever teh cause, it's the last time i've talked to a reporter, even in the professional trade press. It infuriates my workplace's marketing and pr people.
Totally agree, journalistic standards don't exist. I talk to a Spanish language reporter from I believe Telemundo, for about an hour off the record after that. I believe she appreciated the conversation and I tried to lay out as much as I knew and show her how this local story was both complicated and not being reported correctly. Just like most stories.
People see " hate crime" and "Illegal alien" and pick sides. Saying six drunk kids, two leave when the drunken conflict starts verbally leaving shyt bag illegal who was dealing drugs and knocked up two under age white trash losers ( 14 and 17 I believe) start a verbal thing with one the remaining 4 being an entitled drunk shyt bag jock who could never do anything wrong according to mommy and daddy, and three dumbazz friends doesn't roll off the tongue.
Hilarity ensues sides are drawn and the widowed dirt bag fiancée collects mad cash from pro Hispanic groups from things like selling pictures of her dying loved one in a hospital bed . Well you get the point. The entitled racist dirt bag is now a scumbag druggie who works at my wife's company, or maybe I should say is being fired blah blah.
All that blather for what? Most of these stories are about morons who do not know how to stay out of trouble.