ADVERTISEMENT

Now, Pitt hopes that they are us.

I actually think Pitt will be very similar to Penn State....During sanctions minus a couple of wins.

What they have talked themselves into being capable of doing this year is seriously going be be hilarious to watch implode on their board.

Reactions: Ski and pandaczar12
I actually think Pitt will be very similar to Penn State....During sanctions minus a couple of wins.

What they have talked themselves into being capable of doing this year is seriously going be be hilarious to watch implode on their board.

They truly are the gift that keeps on giving. They are so easy to make fun of, they provide so much joy to the world as their program fails over and over. What makes it even better is that they interpret being made fun of as them being relevant!

Reactions: Ski
Lol. Mocking our ooc slate ... well, duh, we play Pitt this year
Lol. I like their “OOC is ridiculously thought especially compared to PSU’s”.

Yes....since our common game has us playing unranked and them playing #8. Lol.

Meanwhile when did Albany become a tougher game than App State? I can easily argue the latter.

UCF without Frost. Vs Kent State. Ok. But ridiculously thought when we are the reason it is?

Lol. I like their “OOC is ridiculously thought especially compared to PSU’s”.

Yes....since our common game has us playing unranked and them playing #8. Lol.

Meanwhile when did Albany become a tougher game than App State? I can easily argue the latter.

UCF without Frost. Vs Kent State. Ok. But ridiculously thought when we are the reason it is?

pitt’s non-conference schedule is tough because pitt sucks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT