ADVERTISEMENT

'NOVA gets a 5-star PG! Nice recruit!!!

Good get but their recruiting has not really improved since they won a NC.

The thing I don't understand is why Jay Wright pockets so many scholarships. D1BBall teams get 13 scholarships. Jay uses 10 or 11 each year. That is like self sanctions. WTF? They are always thin. That plan works if there are no injuries but if their are injuries it is over.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Nova hired an outside lawfirm to do DD on Quinerly and the Adidas matter. This has been going on for several months and they have known Quinerly since the early stages of his recruiting. They feel he will be eligible to play. I guess time will tell.

As far as JW not using his full 13 schollies, I dont know why he does that. Some say he feels very comfortable with an eight man rotation, and that works until there are injuries.

Villanova is prime time and I only hope they haven’t stepped into this FBI pile of crap. Speaking of which, where is this investigation? Must be waiting till after March Madness. Wouldn’t want to disrupt the biggest swindle in sports. Bowl games are right behind this, by the way.

Whatever happened to Hershey’s D. Painter? Really liked that kid....

Villanova is prime time and I only hope they haven’t stepped into this FBI pile of crap. Speaking of which, where is this investigation? Must be waiting till after March Madness. Wouldn’t want to disrupt the biggest swindle in sports. Bowl games are right behind this, by the way.

Whatever happened to Hershey’s D. Painter? Really liked that kid....
Painter is red shirting, I believe. He would’ve redshirted last year, but Spellmam couldn’t play last year so Paonter got some minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT