ADVERTISEMENT

Noteworthy Results & Goldfish Games - Week of Jan 10

I saw they rescheduled their dual to occur in Stillwater at 3pm (ET), but OSU’s presser indicated no video/tv coverage, and the dual isn’t showing up on my Watch ESPN mobile app. Where are you seeing info for video?
From Columbia's page:

Sunday's match can be heard on Stillwater Radio by clicking here. There will be no streaming or broadcast of Sunday's match on either BIG12 Now or ESPN+.

#13 Barnett up 4-2 on #8 McKee in 2nd.

Going to 3rd 4-2 w/ 1:21 RT advantage to Barnett, who rode out 2nd period.

TD Barnett, 6-2.
R McKee w/ 20 secs left, 6-4.
Cuts Barnett, 7-4. Stall point McKee, 7-5.
With RT, Barnett wins 8-5.

That may be a nice data point for Hildebrandt.

Last edited:
Reactions: danoftw
Don’t look now, but Model up 4-2 on #4 Brayton Lee going into 3rd.m

Lee takes bottom.
E Lee, TD Model, E Lee, 6-4.
TD Model, 8-4.
E Lee, 8-5.
TD Model, 10-5.

Model wins 10-5. Nice upset.

O’Reilly over #17 McNally 11-2.

And the unranked victor turns to Wisconsin bench and gives them the “broken” sign (ala Nico in that freestyle match gif that appears here periodically).

O’Reilly over #17 McNally 11-2.

And the unranked victor turns to Wisconsin bench and gives them the “broken” sign (ala Nico in that freestyle match gif that appears here periodically).
I was impressed with the 165 kid from wisconsin. Carlson is usually a tough out.

Reactions: slushhead
Hamiti is legit, i know the weight is stacked but he'll be on the podium and wouldn't surprise me if he makes the semis.
Kind of agree. I like both Hamiti and Karchla over Anthony Valencia. That said, I think the top 4 at the weight have a little separation. However, we all know Marinelli's history at NCAAs. So, there's that.

fd210cd55e3caa45454c3beb21487524.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT