ADVERTISEMENT

Noteworthy Results & Goldfish Games: Feb 16-20

He’s an Iowa fan who spends hours (or more than a few minutes) a day posting in an online message board of a rival school.

Regardless of the quality of his postings here, that isn’t an action of a well-adjusted person.
His alternative is to spend hours a day on the Hawkeye Report mess. Can't fault him for wanting to spend time over here.

His alternative is to spend hours a day on the Hawkeye Report mess. Can't fault him for wanting to spend time over here.
And what does that even say about us that spend hours or even minute posting here? Lol, I never said I was well adjusted. But it is a fairly small community so we love to talk with like minded others.

A friend at church just told me they need to introduce me to a family that just started coming to our church after moving to our area from Naples FL, supposedly their son and daughter are wrestling for Wyoming Sem and they also love PSU wrestling. I can’t wait to meet them!

i think it was a lat drop. pretty wild to hit that in that situation. right up there with dan dennis in terms of gut-wrenching losses.
Gut wrenching losses suck...at any level

Yesterday was the MJWL novice state tournament.

My son who hasn't wrestled since kindergarten (now in 7th) was up 3-0 w 20 secs to go was riding well but got what I call fat man rolled and gave up 5 to lose.

With short time I should have had him cut him and then ran

I love this sport but it is brutal at times

Today son woke up at 545 got a lift in and said he was ready for what comes next.

I was so proud.

Lost to Minnesota's Damion Hahn. Trenge was winning 4-3 ? and Hahn hit a duck under ? with about 5 seconds left in match. Trenge was one of the best wrestlers to come out of District 11. He was tough. Never won NCAA championship.
Lehigh had another PA kid get beat in finals that year, Troy Letters.

i think it was a lat drop. pretty wild to hit that in that situation. right up there with dan dennis in terms of gut-wrenching losses.

ADVERTISEMENT