ADVERTISEMENT

Not So Fast, Baldwin Disciolinary Matter Not Yet Resolved

lubrano

Sep 28, 2005
Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania issued a letter in rebuttal to reports that former Penn State attorney Cynthia Baldwin was cleared of the disciplinary charges against her.

apparently, BWI won't let me share WenSilver's tweet, which includes an image of the letter correcting Penn Lie.

Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania issued a letter in rebuttal to reports that former Penn State attorney Cynthia Baldwin was cleared of the disciplinary charges against her.

Mainstream media strikes again

Do you think the Disciplinary Committee is going to go against the hearing committee's recommendations? Put it this way: Fat Barron's review of the Freeh Report will happen first.

Anthony,

On another topic (which surprisingly didn't get any play on this board or I could have missed it altogether), I saw the full page ad that you recently took in the CDT requesting Pres Barron release the findings of your Freeh investigative report. While we know your request will be met with silence, thanks for the efforts.

Do you think the Disciplinary Committee is going to go against the hearing committee's recommendations? Put it this way: Fat Barron's review of the Freeh Report will happen first.

I’m supposed to be reviewing something? Ohhh, you said “Barron”
gym-fat.gif

Does this make Penn Live part of the fake news media? If it does that call attention to previous reporting by Pulitzer fiction researcher gamin?

Reactions: eidolon21
Why bother writing the correction letter if they were going to let her off?
Kind of my (maybe wishful) thinking. In Iowa the Supreme Court does a de novo review after the disciplinary commission has made its recommendation, so it is not always the rubber stamp you'd expect. If someone wants to make an example of her they will.

What is the most SEVERE action that the Judicial Disc Board hands down? To even the worst of the malfeasants?
You can look it up on their website.

Now, if they were to hand down the most SEVERE punishment ( :) ) in their playbook..... exactly how much impact would that have on the life of retired attorney C Baldwin?

It’s a f^cking joke...... and I don’t know why some folks seem to want to pretend it’s “something” and string along Penn Staters with this BS (actually, that’s a lie.... I think I know EXACTLY why they do it :) )
Disbarment is what she deserves. Practically speaking it wouldn't hurt her much economically, but it would make me smile.

Does anyone on the Board believe that Graham Spanier, Tim Curley and Gary Schultz purposely lied about Sandusky to protect his child abuse activities..?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT