ADVERTISEMENT

Not 1 but 2 years

Maybe. Still, till it's announced by a legitimate source, still a rumor.
From a extremely reliable source AC has not yet made the decision if he will return or not-- same source told me that AC wants to put on some weight before starting freestyle--so another year wrestling college and putting on some good size while winning another NC sounds like a good plan to me!

a good source told me that he wants to add on to the trophy case as well

From a extremely reliable source AC has not yet made the decision if he will return or not-- same source told me that AC wants to put on some weight before starting freestyle--so another year wrestling college and putting on some good size while winning another NC sounds like a good plan to me!

give that man a full ship! Do it!
He is a grad student, so get him 20 hour TA job in the PE Department teaching weightlifting to freshmen. Does PSU still require 3 PE classes to graduate? Gets him paid and in the weightroom. All legal. That said, I took Cross Country for my first PE course Fall 1980. Harry Groves was the teacher and CC/Track coach. Nothing like 10 mile runs, 3X a week, and getting smoked by the teacher.

He is a grad student, so get him 20 hour TA job in the PE Department teaching weightlifting to freshmen. Does PSU still require 3 PE classes to graduate? Gets him paid and in the weightroom. All legal. That said, I took Cross Country for my first PE course Fall 1980. Harry Groves was the teacher and CC/Track coach. Nothing like 10 mile runs, 3X a week, and getting smoked by the teacher.
That plus the Nutrition internship. Those protein shakes aren't gonna make themselves.

Again, just happy he has choices. Too much judging on other sites... wish fans would step back and try to understand what he's been through. Anthony has been classy through it all. I wish him well.

someone will need a bigger calendar...

Reactions: danoftw
Wait....I read over on the resistance we were getting shut out this year.

Maybe the inner jerk circle has a new take?
I can’t even go to the outer circle board for more than 5 minutes before being half convinced Max Murin will score 15+ points next year. The irrational exuberance is a stronger force than the gravitational pull of a Black Hole. Can you imagine how outlandish the Inner Circle Board predictions are when they are free from ridicule?

A very close personal source called me the other day and said because my shrimp and grits are the best he's ever had due to my homemade smoked sausage, he's coming back. He thought about a transfer to Iowa, just to drive folks nuts here. However, in the end, my sausage shrimp and grits blew their pizza away. TIFWIW.

Reactions: tikk10
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT