ADVERTISEMENT

"No Time to Die" movie postponed until November

Well, that sucks. I was looking forward to it's release. There is just something great about seeing a Bond film in the theater. On another note, I see Billie Eilish sings the theme song for this film. Which in part, led to this discussion:

Me (talking to my 15 year old niece): So, what kind of music do you like?

Her: I like Billie Eilish

Me (not knowing who Billie Eilish is): That's great - hey, I heard he is singing the theme song to the new James Bond film

Her (giving me a dirty look followed by an eyeroll): Billie Eilish is a girl.

Me (stammering because I did not know this "obvious" fact"): Yeah, well so is Stevie Nicks. So there.

Her: *Eyeroll*

Well, that sucks. I was looking forward to it's release. There is just something great about seeing a Bond film in the theater. On another note, I see Billie Eilish sings the theme song for this film. Which in part, led to this discussion:

Me (not knowing who Billie Eilish is): That's great - hey, I heard he is singing the theme song to the new James Bond film

Me (stammering because I did not know this "obvious" fact"): Yeah, well so is Stevie Nicks. So there.

first time I heard her name....from the band Foxes and Fossils...I too looked him up

Chinese are paranoid to leave their houses. And China is a huge part of the international ticket market.

Mulan will probably get pushed back, too, since China is its target audience.

The government of the U.K. just released their pandemic plan. They are expecting a peak in 2 - 3 months followed by a decline for 2 - 3 months, hopefully, with some sort of resolution.

And Shirley Povich and Carrol O’Connor were dudes.

Reactions: TheGLOV
I have a female client whose first name is Kevin. And she is one of the best engineers I have ever met.
I know a Kevin too. And a Douglas, who’s actually very pretty.
And went to high school with a Billie, also pretty.

I know a Kevin too. And a Douglas, who’s actually very pretty.
Actress Michael Learned.

michael_learned_marquee.jpg

Reactions: N&B4PSU
So the movie is delayed because 007 got coronavirus? He isn't the man I thought he was.

I just read an Amazon employee was diagnosed with Corona Virus yesterday.....you can get it by Saturday if you order it in the next two hours.

Reactions: Fac
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT