ADVERTISEMENT

No Bull - Rose Isn't As Good As He Keeps Saying He Is!

ILLINOISLION

May 29, 2001
Noah plays hard but he's no offensive threat, hard to win games at this point in the season when you're playing 4 on 5 and your self-proclaimed superstar has one good game out of six.

Losing two double digit leads at home in Game Four said nighty-night to the Bulls season.

Bulls management will blame Tibs, he'll be gone soon.

OH WELL - the Black Hawks are still alive!

Reactions: simons96
pathetic showing for the Bulls. 4-18 from 3PT land. embarrassing 40% from the field AT HOME.

but give the Cavs role players credit . . . Thompson with 17 RBs, JR Smith and Dellavedova having big games too. Shumpert is +26 in the game!

LBJ sitting at 15-11-9 . . .

pathetic showing for the Bulls. 4-18 from 3PT land. embarrassing 40% from the field AT HOME.

but give the Cavs role players credit . . . Thompson with 17 RBs, JR Smith and Dellavedova having big games too. Shumpert is +26 in the game!

LBJ sitting at 15-11-9 . . .

YEP.....the Cleveland bench got better and better during the series and was outstanding tonight. IMHO, Cleveland wanted the game tonight a lot more than the Bulls. (I hate it when teams say that.....but I thought it was pretty evident during the last three quarters tonight.)

Reactions: simons96
At one point Rose was very good. He was one of the best guys in the league. He was an MVP before his injury. To be honest, to me it seems like it's more mental for Rose than anything else. He seems scared to give 100% at this point because he scared of getting hurt. Admittingly, I don't watch much NBA but I can see it on his face when I watch games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT