ADVERTISEMENT

No ACL's MCLS?

The wolves are circling because Lee got his ligaments caught in a tree! :)

Milo-of-Croton-wolves-woodcut-Niccolo-Boldrini.jpg
Nelson would be proud.

Reminds me of a number of years ago. I was at the Louvre with my parents and my Dad (who can be funny, but is no comic) says after a while...You know I'm wondering, exactly what century did dicks start getting bigger?
I spit out my cappuccino.
This story gets even better if you imagine it being told in Gilbert Gottfried's voice.

Hahahaha

I thought you hated the French?
I was forced to go. It was the only way I could get my parents to take a trip to Italy. We went to Germany and watched the World Figure Skating Championships in Dortmund. The took a train to Paris. Then I put them on a flight to Rome and I flew home.
But that was quite a while ago before I got to know the French people better. At least they are not the Dutch!
* that's your queue @Dogwelder

I was forced to go. It was the only way I could get my parents to take a trip to Italy. We went to Germany and watched the World Figure Skating Championships in Dortmund. The took a train to Paris. Then I put them on a flight to Rome and I flew home.
But that was quite a while ago before I got to know the French people better. At least they are not the Dutch!
* that's your queue @Dogwelder
Since Dogwelder isn’t spiking his set :cool:

culture-austin-powers.gif

giphy.gif

Hahaha...mine are 28, 26, 25, 23, 21. Last semester of tuition gets paid in December!
Yes but you did "that" with functional ACLs and MCLs. Now if it was with different women or you tore your ACL and MCL in the act I'd be impressed.

I have only three kids, like Dake, each were achieved while I was at a higher weight class. 😤

Conversation at 82's dinner table after his visit to the Louvre.

82: "You know dad, I've been thinking about what you said after our tour today and I agree. My dick is perfect"

82 Senior: "Well if that's the case junior, if mine was 2 inches shorter it would be perfect too"

Conversation at 82's dinner table after his visit to the Louvre.

82: "You know dad, I've been thinking about what you said after our tour today and I agree. My dick is perfect"

82 Senior: "Well if that's the case junior, if mine was 2 inches shorter it would be perfect too"
It violates the rules of Darwinism!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT