ADVERTISEMENT

NLWC: Olympic Team Trials & Last Chance Qualifier

Hard to thing about Mark Hall wrestling guys like Dean, Taylor, Brooks etc. Not that he doesn't have the chops just that they all seem so much bigger.

86kg is stacked at last chance wow. I thought DT was the biggest favorite at the trials and still probably do but I don’t think you can count out Valencia or even bo. I think Valencia gives him a pretty good battle.

Last edited:
Hayden Hidlay announced he’s coming back and going 174 pounds next year. He wants to train with his brother all the time. Lol he’s freaking jacked at 157. He’s going to be a unit next year. He’ll look even more strange tho cause he hasn’t these incredibly short legs but normal upper body lol. I’m assuming he’s automatically a top five guy at that weight.

Hayden Hidlay announced he’s coming back and going 174 pounds next year. He wants to train with his brother all the time. Lol he’s freaking jacked at 157. He’s going to be a unit next year. He’ll look even more strange tho cause he hasn’t these incredibly short legs but normal upper body lol. I’m assuming he’s automatically a top five guy at that weight.
Where's he from?

Van Ness gets Sean Fausz the 7 seed in first match at Last Chance, will have to go through Henderson and McKee to get to finals. Doable but will be tough. Cenzo gets Vallimont first but most difficult match to finals would be Berger. Hall has a meatgrinder at 86.

SVN wrestles and moves like an Iranian. Great hands and feet. A little sloppy with his pressure, but wow he's impressive. As long he can get out from underneath if he gives up early takedowns, he's going to be fun to watch (maybe not for me) for you guys next year.

ADVERTISEMENT