ADVERTISEMENT

NLWC King of the Keystone 4/2

I agree, god forbid the PIAA doesn’t make any money. I am sure some how in their laws, this is breaking them.
Will be some really fun matches

Reactions: STAND with PRIDE
Rokfin has been putting these on for close to a year now, there aint a damn thing PIAA can do about them, just like the SHOULDNT have a say in the DD.

Just curious why Dalton Perry AAA champ at 126 is not wrestling at the event?

HS seniors only?

Kind of a bad weekend, I havent seen the entry list for Cadet WTT’s but I’d guess many of the PA studs are dipping their toes.

In the Redemption Dual on PA Power Wrestling, Bassett completely dominated Kaedyn Williams. 11-3 in the 1st and Williams defaulted. He wanted no more. Really impressive!

I don't follow PIAA like many of you--but I have to just remark for a moment on the glorious name Suds Dubler. that's a winner--is Homer Simpson his dad? I generally root for Glendale kids too.
Max Power

I don't follow PIAA like many of you--but I have to just remark for a moment on the glorious name Suds Dubler. that's a winner--is Homer Simpson his dad? I generally root for Glendale kids too.
Lol. Love it. And think his brothers name is Zeke. Love those names. I’m probably way off base, Dad is probably an accountant or something but I picture him after watching his boys wrestle a match jumping on his Harley… wearing “If you can read this shirt… the bitch fell off” tee shirt and speeding away…

Last edited:
Lol. Love it. And think his brothers name is Zeke. Love those names. I’m probably way off base, Dad is probably an accountant or something but I picture him after watching his boys wrestle a match jumping on his Harley… wearing his “ If you can read this shirt… the bitch fell off” tshirt and speeding away…

Suds and Zeke's dad, Billy, wrestled briefly for PSU. Was the HC at Glendale until a couple of years ago. I've met him a few times as Glendale attended ETR and Suds wrestled for our dual team one time - IIRC, he had to face Arrington and Shapiro that day. Very nice guy.

Suds and Zeke's dad, Billy, wrestled briefly for PSU. Was the HC at Glendale until a couple of years ago. I've met him a few times as Glendale attended ETR and Suds wrestled for our dual team one time - IIRC, he had to face Arrington and Shapiro that day. Very nice guy.
Yeah I’m sure he is. Was just kidding. But I do love those names!

Well, that stinks. I was guessing "Suds Dubler" was @Cowbell Man 's stage name.

The Williams kids are now getting used to defaulting out of or not contesting difficult matches. They’ll do just fine in Columbus.

I know you were making a joke. But I doubt they end up there with Will B. no longer there. Plus it's still two years away.

Also, when are kids going to be better prepared for Bo? Bo's strategy is so straight forward yet almost every kid he wrestles basically folds under his pressure. These elite kids have to know what is coming. I guess I am just sick of seeing Bo steam roll every kid he wrestles in under two minutes. I mean it's amazing how he seems to be the whole package and his dedication is second to none, but to see well over 90% of the kids just quit against him is sad. It was nice to see Knox beat him and show people he is human, but man we need more kids who want to be better prepared to go to war with Bo.

I know you were making a joke. But I doubt they end up there with Will B. no longer there. Plus it's still two years away.

Also, when are kids going to be better prepared for Bo? Bo's strategy is so straight forward yet almost every kid he wrestles basically folds under his pressure. These elite kids have to know what is coming. I guess I am just sick of seeing Bo steam roll every kid he wrestles in under two minutes. I mean it's amazing how he seems to be the whole package and his dedication is second to none, but to see well over 90% of the kids just quit against him is sad. It was nice to see Knox beat him and show people he is human, but man we need more kids who want to be better prepared to go to war with Bo.
The Williams bros have bullied kids early in for most of their HS careers, if they’re getting bullied by Bo it’s because he’s just too much to handle, not because they weren’t prepared.

Reactions: nitlion6
I have seen the Williams wrestle since they were little. Sorry but I disagree. He was NOT prepared for Bo. A kid at Williams experience and skill level should never get broken in under a period. Preparation is everything and he was not mentally or physically ready for him today.

Buster Douglas was prepared for Mike Tyson, he was NOT prepared months later against Holyfield.

Reactions: 1AA
The Williams kids are now getting used to defaulting out of or not contesting difficult matches. They’ll do just fine in Columbus.
I haven't followed much of them, but you may be on to something. Both defaulted out (the other one again Gibson)

The Williams bros have bullied kids early in for most of their HS careers, if they’re getting bullied by Bo it’s because he’s just too much to handle, not because they weren’t prepared.
Or because they're not as good as hyped.

We could test my theory by having Bassett and Gibson face Cole Campbell and Sean Logue.

I have seen the Williams wrestle since they were little. Sorry but I disagree. He was NOT prepared for Bo. A kid at Williams experience and skill level should never get broken in under a period. Preparation is everything and he was not mentally or physically ready for him today.

Buster Douglas was prepared for Mike Tyson, he was NOT prepared months later against Holyfield.
Best way to get a bully to back down is by bullying the bully

Reactions: James Toney

Don't know them from Adam but some of my wrestlers tell some not so flattering stories about them. I've heard more than one Pa HS coach say they were surprised they got a high D1 offer as their issues are well known and fairly easy to spot in their performances if your paying attention.

Reactions: James Toney
Don't know them from Adam but some of my wrestlers tell some not so flattering stories about them. I've heard more than one Pa HS coach say they were surprised they got a high D1 offer as their issues are well known and fairly easy to spot in their performances if your paying attention.
As freshmen or sophomores they did not / have not received any offers because none have been extended.

Last edited:
As freshmen or sophomores they did not / have not received any offers because non have been extended.
True, though there has to be some reason they chose the 4th closest Big Ten school (and approximately the 18th closest D1 school) when no schools could offer them.

Lol. Love it. And think his brothers name is Zeke. Love those names. I’m probably way off base, Dad is probably an accountant or something but I picture him after watching his boys wrestle a match jumping on his Harley… wearing “If you can read this shirt… the bitch fell off” tee shirt and speeding away…
His Dad is a prison guard. He's also a great guy and a friend of mine. Suds and Zeke also played football for the Vikings and were a great 1-2 running back attack.

ADVERTISEMENT