ADVERTISEMENT

NLWC at Senior Nationals

Truth_Talk

Jul 2, 2019
I know they wait until the last minute to enter...hoping to see some of the weights fill out with 🦁

I'm sure they will. What is the last minute for this tournament? I'd look again about 60 minutes prior ;-)

there's a william balwin registered for senior nationals at 97kg. i was hoping it was the one that has been donating to the NLWC but flo has him listed from VA so it's more likely to be the ODU heavyweight billy baldwin.

I have a ticket. Would like to go down and catch some action. Hoping the brackets continue to fill out.

there's a william balwin registered for senior nationals at 97kg. i was hoping it was the one that has been donating to the NLWC but flo has him listed from VA so it's more likely to be the ODU heavyweight billy baldwin.
Billy Baldwin is entered!? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Str8DBLz
David Carr has entered at 74KG, Austin Gomez at 65KG (largest field so far). Looks like Registration closes on Thursday, October 8th at 7:00pm CT.

I know this is late, but please let me know if anyone wants 2 tickets to SR Nationals this weekend for free. I will send you the email that I received with the link to the tickets.

You have until Thursday to register, if NLWC sends any other people you probably won,t see them register until Wednesday night. They always seem to wait until last minute

So, will they have to meet again after our guys enter? Or are we not registering guys for some reason?

So, will they have to meet again after our guys enter? Or are we not registering guys for some reason?
In fairness, Snyder is the only senior world-level freestyle guy who's registered. Gilman, Lee, Zain, Yianni, Burroughs, Dake, Taylor, Cox, Gwiz -- all not registered.

Greco and Women are a little better, but even then, inconsistent registration levels among the top competitors.

But there are a ton of unranked wrestlers registered.

Perhaps this tourney isn't as prestigious as its name would imply.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT