ADVERTISEMENT

NLC Single Pre-Sale July 27th Before Some Pick Seats??

johnrclark12

Gold Member
Sep 11, 2018
Maybe someone can clarify but this doesn't make much sense to me. They revealed that on July 27th the NLC members can buy tickets through an early pre-sale for single-game tickets. August 3 will be the public on-sale date.

However, some people (including me) have paid for the season tickets but haven't got to pick seats and make the donation fee yet? How can they sell single-game tickets before people have secured their season tickets? After my conversation with the reps today (who are coming in early, staying late, working weekends, seemingly confused about the process) I'm not exactly confident I will get that call by the 27th as they have told me I am still quite a way down the list (I only have 2 NLC points).

Do they block off certain seats for public sale or how does that work?

Maybe someone can clarify but this doesn't make much sense to me. They revealed that on July 27th the NLC members can buy tickets through an early pre-sale for single-game tickets. August 3 will be the public on-sale date.

However, some people (including me) have paid for the season tickets but haven't got to pick seats and make the donation fee yet? How can they sell single-game tickets before people have secured their season tickets? After my conversation with the reps today (who are coming in early, staying late, working weekends, seemingly confused about the process) I'm not exactly confident I will get that call by the 27th as they have told me I am still quite a way down the list (I only have 2 NLC points).

Do they block off certain seats for public sale or how does that work?
Is this your first year getting season tix?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT