ADVERTISEMENT

Nittany Nation or The Wrestling Room? Where did you settle?

But don’t most of us login to read this board, too? This board has so much activity that if we read without being logged in, then the board software would not help us keep our place in each thread. I can’t even imagine reading this board without being logged in.
My computer is always on and I'm always logged into my work email and calendar, here, and on3. So logging in doesn't occur that often. Basically only when I clear my browser cache or have to shut down for some other reason. Being on here is probably one of the reasons I have a long workday.

Reactions: LHavenlion
Mostly here, but I hop over to On3 a couple of times a week. And ditto on the above complement for Tom. A few weeks ago(?), this site was getting mighty snarky. I spent more time On3 during that time. However, the politics/COVID/ass-hattery has died down here, so now I am back here more.

Reactions: Dogwelder
… A few weeks ago(?), this site was getting mighty snarky. I spent more time On3 during that time. However, the politics/COVID/ass-hattery has died down here, so now I am back here more.
On On3 very recently some guy started a thread and went too deep into the COVID/politics/hate. Within a day, Tom nuked the thread. That is good caretaking. Good gardening. I trust On3 more for cesspool prevention.

Mostly here, but I hop over to On3 a couple of times a week. And ditto on the above complement for Tom. A few weeks ago(?), this site was getting mighty snarky. I spent more time On3 during that time. However, the politics/COVID/ass-hattery has died down here, so now I am back here more.
Give it time

• Haha
Reactions: PSUer1989
ADVERTISEMENT