ADVERTISEMENT

Nittany Nation Instagram Live tomorrow with Maurice Evans!

Got busted for weed his final year IIRC and missed the first four games of the season. Always remember he and AJ Wallace announcing for PSU at the Army AA game.

I hate to say it but that Class of 2006 was the last very strong recruiting class of Coach Paterno's career. That was the last class that Paterno did out of town visits to see recruits and their families.

wow, it has been that long......I wonder if he kicked himself for leaving early.

To be honest, this is one of my favorite shows. I have been waiting for a new episode for a long time, and luckily for me, a new one is coming soon. By the way, I am working in the digital marketing industry. We are offering marketing services that can help Instagram users to increase the number of their likes. So in case the owners of this show are interested in making their show more popular, feel free to get in touch with me. Until then, I can leave you the link to the company I am working with so you to understand what types of services we are offering. Here it is, megafamous.com.

Last edited:
Left early if I recall...he and we could've benefitted from another year...strong player!
OH Yeah! Destroyed his career by coming out to early. We have legacy of DE coming out to early and destroying their NFL careers when they should have stayed gotten stronger and worked on their technique. The NFL stands for NOT FOR LONG if you are strong enough and technically sound. Deon Barnes, Shariff Miller, Maurice Evans, Curtis Cotheran, Garrett Sickels. Too bad. Poor decisions really cost them BIG TIME!

heckuva list....Curtis started out at end but I think had moved inside on our Scholly short teams...but point well made (sadly). Each their own case but their NFL dreams probably should've waited

OH Yeah! Destroyed his career by coming out to early. We have legacy of DE coming out to early and destroying their NFL careers when they should have stayed gotten stronger and worked on their technique. The NFL stands for NOT FOR LONG if you are strong enough and technically sound. Deon Barnes, Shariff Miller, Maurice Evans, Curtis Cotheran, Garrett Sickels. Too bad. Poor decisions really cost them BIG TIME!
Or they were never going to make it ever.

I suggest you take out a Ouija board and get some real answers.

ADVERTISEMENT